Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs (27999 Views)

Baby Born With Mermaid Tail In India *PHOTO* / Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by eghost247(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2012
[size=20pt]This is old news she has had surgery [/size]

Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by eghost247(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2012

Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: How can someone be saying"God is great" in this kind of situation? Does that even make sense? Na wa o,some people and their beliefs sha.

You're not a Muslim and I don't expect you to understand the way of Muslims. As Muslims, either good or bad things happen to us, Allah says we should first of all give glory to Him before anything else. That's it, Allah is great!

Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2012
hotwax:

Read with ur brain open. Christian or no xtian. What they are saying is "You should not attribute God to devilish/abnormal thing". The devil/alsatan is working everyday.

Why discredit Allah/God with evil? God does his things perfectly. No allau akbar for this one jor...
[quote author=hotwax] That's why I always advocate that you shouldn't use Christian belief or faith to judge Muslims based on our utterances. While you Christians believe that good things are from God and bad and evil things are from devil. We, Muslims believe that good, bad and evil things are all from God (Allah) because He creates the earth and heaven and everything within including devil itself. Or, are you telling us that God was sleeping when Mr devil was doing its things?

Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2012
maasoap: You're not a Muslim and I don't expect you to understand the way of Muslims. As Muslims, either good or bad things happen to us, Allah says we should first of all give glory to Him before anything else. That's it, Allah is great!
Well that's your freaking business.

I for one don't care about your religion or beliefs but don't come here telling me its okay to rejoice at someone's misfortune or ill health,there's nothing "great" in the girl's predicament,so quit spewing gibberish.angry
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by lekkie073(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2012
al-ahamad:
This is not the first of such but it goes a long way in showing how wonderful the Almighty Allah does things.

Allahu Akhbar....

What is wonderful about this? It shows how imperfect ur creator God can be.....from religious perspective,
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by opeshe2(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2012
I wonder why some people think through their anus!!!!! Is it wrong to praise God? Who else is as powerful as creating beings as he pleases, so why won't any rightful thinking individual praise God for his life and that of others......either as a muslim or as a christian..Allahu Akbar or Halleluyah all na correct!!!!
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by lekkie073(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2012
sometime ago, a child was born with koran on her hands and the stupid said its God's message....now a child is born with mermaid-like legs and instead of saying its a message from yemoja, u still attribute it to God. U religioners are too bias!
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by NAJALYN: 3:33pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks to God baby is alive. Through surgery the problem will be corrected.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by SisiKill1: 3:40pm On May 15, 2012
lekkie073: sometime ago, a child was born with koran on her hands and the stupid said its God's message....now a child is born with mermaid-like legs and instead of saying its a message from yemoja, u still attribute it to God. U religioners are too bias!

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by olempe(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2012
No biggie, it'll be operated and the girl will live her life fine, just like the boy here: https://www.nairaland.com/936818/conjoined-twins-gone-wrong-god
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by olempe(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2012
opeshe2: I wonder why some people think through their anus!!!!! Is it wrong to praise God? Who else is as powerful as creating beings as he pleases, so why won't any rightful thinking individual praise God for his life and that of others......either as a muslim or as a christian..Allahu Akbar or Halleluyah all na correct!!!!

Gbam!!!
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by lekkie073(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2012
opeshe2: I wonder why some people think through their anus!!!!! Is it wrong to praise God? Who else is as powerful as creating beings as he pleases, so why won't any rightful thinking individual praise God for his life and that of others......either as a muslim or as a christian..Allahu Akbar or Halleluyah all na correct!!!!
Let us create man in our own image, says God......bearing to mind this baby with two_legs_into_one, does that mean there are some angels in heaven that hop on one leg?
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by achi4u(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2012
Ben Carson can handle this.
A gifted hand!.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by AustineE1: 4:04pm On May 15, 2012
...'sirenomelia',alright can be understood to be a medical defect for such conditions but its other name'Mermaid syndrome'is derogatory and barbaric,i plead such name shld nt be used for victims of this abnormality!
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by robinhoodd2(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2012
lekkie073 n okija juju,u r d greatest FOOLS v ever encounter in my entire life,am a confirmed muslim,i appreciate christainity,even if u r both atheist,u shouldnt mess with d supreme GOD/ALLAH.U TWO SHOULD BE THANKFUL DAT GOD IS PATIENT N EVER FORGIVING
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by obi123: 4:13pm On May 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Thank goodness for modern medicine

Amazing what doctors /surgeons can do these days, hats off to them , they really are a vessel of hope
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by msb247(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2012
wowwwww
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by lekkie073(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2012
obi123:

Amazing what doctors /surgeons can do these days, hats off to them , they really are a vessel of hope
Thanks to science that there are doctors and surgeons who can try their best to recreate such imperfections.....i wonder what solutions our pastors and imams have for such occurencies....they would probably have lynched the mother believing she's a witch!
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by ziccoit: 4:58pm On May 15, 2012
Okija_juju: The perfect creator seems to be making alot of mistakes recently!! angry

Once more, humans to the rescue!

He is perfect creator. Yes. He is capable of anything. Yes. Don't you see that is one of the signs of His existence.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by Walexz02(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: How can someone be saying"God is great" in this kind of situation? Does that even make sense? Na wa o,some people and their beliefs sha.

In all situations in life we just hv to thank God.....this is nt a matter of blieve or somefin,abi u dont no say it could b even b more worse than this....
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by smudge2079(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2012
she go get womanliness so?
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by ozoebuka1(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2012
yea, i have also seen this on naijapals.com.. it this baby was to be an african child, u guys wouldve started questioning the innocent mother where she went be4 she got pregnant but thank GOD that its a white gal.. its just GODs will.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by Ivynwa(f): 6:25pm On May 15, 2012
The pictures of her standing in her two feets (in the link where her feet were separated) had me shouting Alleluiah for the medical knowledge and determination that all worked to give her feet again. Praise God, somebody.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by alahamad(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2012
I really don't have time for Kafiris coming on NL to talk trash......just mind ur bizniz nd if I wanna praise GOD....its my bizniz......bunch of fools who lack peace in their life.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by Onyenna(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2012
Deiok: thank God for her life she was not born in naija. Or else hmmm.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2012
God in ur mercy show us the right way!
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by Ayomax(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2012
achi4u: Ben Carson can handle this.
A gifted hand!.
dnt agree wit u. Ben Carson deal wit da brain n nt smetin lyk dis.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by jimjones: 7:05pm On May 15, 2012
this is evidence that god is great? on the strength of this, the guy should be 4kin ashamed of himself. shouldnt you be ashamed to link your god to this at all? to all of you thanking god for this, i hope he blesses you all with births akin to this one...in jesus mighty name, amen.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by lekkie073(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2012
jim jones: this is evidence that god is great? on the strength of this, the guy should be 4kin ashamed of himself. shouldnt you be ashamed to link your god to this at all? to all of you thanking god for this, i hope he blesses you all with births akin to this one...in jesus mighty name, amen.
To all u dat said allahu akbaru and halleluyah, pls say amen to d above prayer too!
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by Mentcee(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

she miss road. . . . .boys go show her pepper with that webbed thigh.everywhere go just tight. cheesy cheesy
@ Bluetooth. I'm certain every right thinking person on Nairaland regards you as funnily insane.
Re: Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs by Faheedat: 7:57pm On May 15, 2012
These are signs and wonder to tell you that we are getting closer to the end of the World.
A situation where The Leaders don't know what are they doing, Forget that you will be accountable for every KOBO
i sorry for all of you now?
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"!