Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Help On J2me Mobile App Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On J2me Mobile App Development (1663 Views)

Need Help On J2me / I Need Help On How To Store Records On J2me App Using Rms. / I Need An Ebook On J2me And Midp Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On J2me Mobile App Development by xmarcel: 11:16am On May 15, 2012
Bigups to all programmers in this zone, u guys are really trying! Im a 100L computer engineering student, but I'm really enthusiastic when it comes to Programming and apps developments. Currently, im taking a lone java tutorial, this is the first programming lang im delving into. But the issue is this,I want to develop a J2ME mobile messenger/instant messenger.i know I might seem to be moving too fast, but I need ur advice and suggestions. Thanks
Re: Help On J2me Mobile App Development by xmarcel: 11:22am On May 15, 2012
Besides I've gotten most of the necessary tools needed(JDK, NETBEANS IDE, ECLIPSE, J2ME TOOL KIT). Pls I need ur help in helping me achieve this! Thanks once more!
Re: Help On J2me Mobile App Development by naijaswag1: 11:14pm On May 15, 2012
Netbeans and Eclipse are different kinds IDE for Java development,they are mutually exclusive.I will advice that you begin with Netbeans which is what most beginners tutorials and even the official Java tutorial found here http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/ is based on.Now you have to learn the Java Standard Edition say version 6 or 7 so that you can learn to program in Java.When you have grabbed the knowledge,you can now delve into Java Enterprise Edition or Java Mobile Edition.What it basically means is learning to use the Application Programming Interface(APIs)which enables you to deliver an enterprise ready application or mobile application.So learning the language is what you have to start with before you can develop a messenger with it.If you are based in the eastern part of Nigeria,I can teach you.
Re: Help On J2me Mobile App Development by Juniorroged(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2012
@Naija Swag, wats up, my name is charles, i stay in owerri, i just finished computer science and i really want you to teach me some java basics, hw can i meet u, pls mail me junior4all2000@yahoo.com..I l like to get a reply bro.
Re: Help On J2me Mobile App Development by naijaswag1: 9:27pm On May 16, 2012
@Juniorroged i have sent my number to your email.
Re: Help On J2me Mobile App Development by callydon(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2012
@juniorroged,am a 300L student in ANSU Abt going for IT.though I live at Aba, I really wud lik to learn java or web development 4rm U.
Which one are u good at?
Contact me on:gentleoddy@gmail.com
Re: Help On J2me Mobile App Development by callydon(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2012
@naijaswag,am a 300L
student in ANSU Abt going
for IT.though I live at Aba, I
really wud lik to learn java or
web development 4rm U.
Which one are u good at?
Re: Help On J2me Mobile App Development by naijaswag1: 12:37am On May 19, 2012
@callydon i have sent my number to your email.I can teach you java.am in the east too

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Wanted!! / Php Expert Come In Here / Which Website Do You Download Your Ebooks From ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.