Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! (62066 Views)

Fashion entrepreneurs that believe in AFRICA/ NIGERIA / FASHION Retailers,bloggers Etc Drop Ur Contacts/links 4 Easy Reach/networking / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady: pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by fsparElisheva: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hello everyone! Whoever brought up this idea is the boss!!! Fashion Statement par Elisheva (FSE) is a Fashion company based in Lagos and we are MAJORLY into large-scale manufacturing of ready to wear clothes. Asides that, we also do designing, storyboard creation, fabric selection, styling and general consulting. Presently, we're running a promo for Ladies that will end tomorrow and it is tagged #FSEWardrobeRevampPromo..... Our promo offers ladies a rare opportunity to get 10 or 15 clothes (skirts, tops and dresses) for as low as #30,000 or #41,500, we will provide you a range of designs to choose from and your money also covers fabric cost. Now, for fashion designers that intend to own a line, you can start with this because it gives you the opportunity to 1. test our ability and the quality of our service 2. with a meagre amount start selling your own collection. Asides the promo, with FSE you don't need so much to start your own clothing line/collection compared to what you would have spent if you were to travel to China or Turkey and you also don't have to wait till you have hundreds of thousands or millions to start because with #50,000 with us, you can own a clothing line and this also goes for boutique owners. Tweet at us and follow us on twitter @FSparElisheva or Call 09024840456 to book for the promo or produce your clothes with us....[img][/img]

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by cicibliss: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Hi am blessing a fashion enterpreneur just joined nairaland I can say, am really impressed with the way information and ideas are being shared here
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by ClassyTins(f): 12:02am On Mar 17, 2015
fsparElisheva:
Hello everyone! Whoever brought up this idea is the boss!!! Fashion Statement par Elisheva (FSE) is a Fashion company based in Lagos and we are MAJORLY into large-scale manufacturing of ready to wear clothes. Asides that, we also do designing, storyboard creation, fabric selection, styling and general consulting. Presently, we're running a promo for Ladies that will end tomorrow and it is tagged #FSEWardrobeRevampPromo..... Our promo offers ladies a rare opportunity to get 10 or 15 clothes (skirts, tops and dresses) for as low as #30,000 or #41,500, we will provide you a range of designs to choose from and your money also covers fabric cost. Now, for fashion designers that intend to own a line, you can start with this because it gives you the opportunity to 1. test our ability and the quality of our service 2. with a meagre amount start selling your own collection. Asides the promo, with FSE you don't need so much to start your own clothing line/collection compared to what you would have spent if you were to travel to China or Turkey and you also don't have to wait till you have hundreds of thousands or millions to start because with #50,000 with us, you can own a clothing line and this also goes for boutique owners. Tweet at us and follow us on twitter @FSparElisheva or Call 09024840456 to book for the promo or produce your clothes with us....[img][/img]

Sounds like a good offer, can i see the likes of stuffs that has been done ?
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by temylola(f): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Hi am new here. I deal in wholesale/retail deals of ladies' stuffs. Hope we can help each other here. Thanks
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by rdesigns(f): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
am in!!!
RITZYRENCY FASHION AND STYLE ACADEMY.
we make English and African wears + fashion school
located in benin, edo state
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by temylola(f): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amiable Outfits. Bbm-514D76D7. Whatsapp- 08029546802
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by shegphil(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hello everyone. This is what I do.. I bring what the artist and popular celebrities wear to the local and remote areas so everyone can have access to what they see at a very cheap price (more particularly latest shoes). Add me on 29129bdf. Body&Garment.

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by anifatolu: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
Shea Moisture Products are made with Shea Butter and all natural certified organic ingredents.
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Lildoc(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Hy peeps letz build d vibes of dis room
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Famouslabod(f): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Please where do i buy sewing materials in bulk? I am interested in the business? Has anyone done it before? I have just 80000 naira to start with. Someone said Lagos, another person aba or Onitsha. I am based in Ibadan. Please I need people's advice. Thank you
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Joshuabak: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Hello everyone,
I must commend everyone on the thread for the contributions.
If you have a couple of minutes, I highly recommend adding your E-mail to our mailing list on www.kamaroozy.com .
This will not only qualify you for a free fashion draw at launch but also enables us to notify you when we go LIVE.

Please visit www.kamaroozy.com
and like us on facebook www.facebook.com/kamaroozyconcepts
Regards
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by jhoy01(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
I'm a modeling agent, for fashion designers within ondo and ekiti states you might wanna work with me for publicity of your designs
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Zukynkiru: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
I love this thread,i m a designer too.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by fsparElisheva: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2015
hey people, you want to own your clothing line as a designer or you just want to produce large quantity of cothes maybe for your wardrobe revamp, FSE is the place to do it. don't delay any further cos, with #85,000 you can make that dream a reality. Peeps and designers have started making theirs and trust me, you don't wanna be left out. contact FSE via 09024840456 or follow and tweet at us @fselisheva[img][/img]

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by whiteroses(f): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2015
REBORN clothing 14/15 S/S collections out.
reborn Nigerian fashion design

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by whiteroses(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
reborn REBORN clothing Nigerian fashion brand Reborn by nigerian british fashion designer

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by whiteroses(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
reborn clothing

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by echilaka1(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2015
Really interested in men's fashion, any good fashion designer in owerri municipal, could holla at me ASAP...
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by EmpressGS: 11:43pm On May 10, 2015
so happy too that someone actually doing this, I have an ushering agency too Incase you need Ushers for your events. you can call on us @ goodlooks services

phone number: 07069569443, 08165703234

e-mail address: goodlooksservices@yahoo.com

we can travel to any part of the country....our clients' satisfaction is our utmost priority.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by alokdhrovo33: 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
Hello Guys, Do you ever think that smart watch can be a great part of fashion? I believe it. Recently the apple company introduced which is very expensive. So i was trying to find a better replacement for this product then i found one. It's price is very low and the quality is quite impressive. I found it from a Chinese online shop. You can also visit the website to know more http://www.ismartwatchshop.com/watch-phone/10006
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Trypa(f): 2:17pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by cfafang: 6:01pm On May 25, 2015
Hey Guys.
If Nigeria is to move forward and achieve its potential , she needs to look inward to tap into its greatest resources which is Human capital.
In essence, i have always believed that we always do well in the creative industry given the right structures. some examples are the booming music industry, the ever growing Nollywood industry, our arts are everywhere getting good review by renowned curators. i think its high time we come together in the fashion industry to push for a production base and large business marketing & distribution of our pieces both locally and internationally like its done in other countries India, Australia and South africa to name a few.. any thoughts on how we can push ahead?
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Gazzy88(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
fsparElisheva:
... Hi I'm a fashion stylist can I work with your company?
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by fghanni(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2015
Do you need an online fashion store with loads of features like:

Payment Gateway Integration
bulk marketing emailer
easy auto email template designer
auto email and scheduler
category filters
multi vendor (multi sellor)
seller
quick checkout
page speed (cache mechanism) for faster page
high speed improve google result
better auto seo plugins
google, facebook login,
mobile app store and many more...

Call: Whats'app: 07032624096, 08025850154 Bbm: 7F07231E
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by ogedazzle: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Add up for ur quality bags at an unbeatable price 07039375005 bb 56808810

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by IreneEloho(f): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
hi everyone am a fashion entreprenuer..we do ready to wear colourful,unique,sexy corporate dresses,blazers,trousers,skirts etc
we are TRIPPLE 5 COLLECTIONS located @ Enugu.
Call us today to give you that wow look you have bin dying to have...
Call and watsapp 0810033114*
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by cuteteggy: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Hello Friends,

Are you looking for wholesale clothing?

We are an online B2B site supplying clothing retailers with good quality clothing below wholesale prices. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria and also pick up from our Lagos office location.

Our products are sold in packs with pack prices ranging from 1k5 to 6k.

Kindly visit: www.glamstylewholesale.com

You can reach us also via BBM: 591E659E
whatsapp :08187185708
Email: info@glamstylewholesale.com

Happy holidays...
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by jtina(f): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
If you are in surulere, mile2, orile, isolo/mushin axis of Lagos state and u r interested in registering wit a Fashion school or training center, here is an opportunty for u.
Make ALL YOUR INQUIRIES ABOUT CLassique J Fashion Creations center.
Register with us for a 3month, 6month or 1yr fashion design course.
Opening Hours: 10am-6pm daily
...all comes with Creative and Fashion Design Subjects. Basic pattern drafting and hand free for all types of Natives, Blouse, Suits and Readymade Wears.
Commercial patterns available on request!
Also pattern drafting Instruments available for sale.
For more details:
Call/Text/Whatsapp:
08032881386, 08185569328
BBM: 2B5D3855
Visit us @ 6 obasun link(aguda compound), besides saint barth, off yeside b/s, Aguda, surulere, lagos.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by olqyemi(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Am a tailor, about to launch my clothing line business soon but still thinking of suitable brand name. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by misskungfup: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Want a product free of hq,steroids n mercury?a product that is targeted at healing n rejuvenating the skin. At glamorous omoge organic skin therapy we redefine beauty with nature. add us on 2BC6A0E7/phone no:09054780645,watsapp:08092642394

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.