Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) (764 Views)

Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by Monicamony(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2007
1. Phone
A young businessman had just started his own firm. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques.
Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments.
Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone!"

2.After Life
A man took some drugs overdose and died. He was sent to the Afterlife Waiting Room. He was met by St. Peter, who asked him if he wanted to go to Heaven or Hell, and if he'd like to see them before he decided. Bill said yes, and St. Peter snapped his fingers. They appeared on a sunny beach, with people dancing, swimming, and playing volleyball. Just basically having a wonderful time. Good food, good music, good people. Bill turns to St. Peter and says, "Wow, Heaven is great!" St. Peter says, "This isn't Heaven, it's Hell. Want to see Heaven?" Mr. Gates nods yes, and they appear in a shady park, with a few old people sitting on benches feeding birds. A gentle breeze blows by, and all is quiet and serene. St. Peter asks Bill, "Well, which would you like?" Bill thinks for a minute, and says, "Well, if this is Heaven, then I'll take Hell." Instantly, he was plunged up to his neck in red-hot lava, the screams of other tortured souls filling his ears. He looks up, and sees St. Peter in the waiting room. Bill calls out to him, and said, "Hey! What's going on? Where's the beach? The bikini-clad women? The party?" St. Peter turns from his Macintosh to face Bill, and says, "That was just the demo."

Re: Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by Monicamony(f): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2007
;d ;d
Re: Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by topeteadr(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2007
Lol remix.
Re: Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by Monicamony(f): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2007
d ;d ;d
Re: Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by Kaykerry(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2007
Heard it before but stil cool
Re: Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by clemcykul(f): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2007
@monique lol thanks for garnishing old joke grin grin grin grin grin guess i'll open an old joke garnishing forum grin
Re: Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by arsenalfan: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2007
Monica,Please dont disgrace me.You started on a very good note
Re: Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) by Monicamony(f): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2007
grin Old is gold. cool i will not disagrace u. grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Man And His Wife / Bonanza Bonanza / Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.