Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Etisalat 15mb Is Still Preferable To Useless Mtn Pulse 10mb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat 15mb Is Still Preferable To Useless Mtn Pulse 10mb (2119 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate / The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat 15mb Is Still Preferable To Useless Mtn Pulse 10mb by LORDEST(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2012
Hello fellow loadites,please am creating this thread to share your views on MTN PULSE 10MB given to pulse customers alone when you recharge N100 in a week compared to etisalat 15MB for recharging N200 a week also.
What i actually noticed is that, the mtn pulse mtn moves drastically in no time,infact i spend the mb in matter of hours which is so shock!!
So i want all loadites to drop their views on the way this telecomms are cheating us and how can we civilians be saved for telecomms fraudulent work
Re: Etisalat 15mb Is Still Preferable To Useless Mtn Pulse 10mb by StaceyBanks(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2012
Etisalat is da best joor
Re: Etisalat 15mb Is Still Preferable To Useless Mtn Pulse 10mb by Neoviper147: 10:16am On May 20, 2012
smiley There is no Network like Etisalat. Love you...etisalat.
Re: Etisalat 15mb Is Still Preferable To Useless Mtn Pulse 10mb by AniwuraOmolayo: 9:31am On May 28, 2012
Hi Lordest,

No kidding, Etisalat is simply the best.

To browse: get on the EasyBlaze. Or if you're on the EasyCliq, you not only browse easily on any phone, you also enjoy 15MB free when you recharge with 200naira or 10MB for as little as 100 naira AND every time you recharge!
Seriously, check Etisalat out Lordest and you'll be back to say 'THANK YOU!'

(1) (Reply)

Finally U Can Now Root Ur Tecno T1 (this Is D Only Working Method) / MTN Is Giving N6000 Recharge Cards Randomly On NTA/AIT Network. Surprises / My Tecno L5 Review: Appreciating Compact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.