Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Job Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office In Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office In Ikeja (2318 Views)

Job Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office / Job Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office / Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office In Ikeja by lawyer(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2012
Secretary Vacancy for a law office in Ikeja. Must be very computer literate, very good typing skills,Good command of English, Excellent with Documents and letters draftings, courteous, smart and have a flair for managing situations and not one to be Micro-managed.

I am purposely not asking for any form of academic qualification because i have realised academic qualifications does'nt equate to Practical experience and i am throwing it open but previous experience as Secretary would be an added advantage .

Candidates must live within the ikeja environs or close by for accessibility to and fro the office and must be 18-25, Female, hardworking and God-fearing.

Send CV in a form of a letter to barristermatto@yahoo.com on or before the 25th of May 2012.

Renumerations attractive

P;S: Your resume will determine how good you are with document draftings Unsupervised and am not interested in your academic qualifications, rather your proficiency with computing skills and written English.

Cheers
Re: Job Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office In Ikeja by lawyer(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2012
Re: Job Vacancy For A Secretary In A Law Office In Ikeja by KiksAsso: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ Lawyer. Please I have not been able to acess the property section through my profile and I understand that I have been banned for posting more than three advert per day an allegation which I still find difficult to believe.
Please note that I have always been very careful about the number of advert I post per day ever since II was banned sometimes this year.
Kindly lift the ban imposed on me to enable continue to take advantage of the property section.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Trainee Operator 2013 Online Test / Oil Companies Recruitment / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.