Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals (2021 Views)

Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. / How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) / Need A Supplier Of Solid Minerals; Lead Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by JSL(f): 11:06pm On May 16, 2012
I got contracts for agricultural products and solid minerals to sell to a capable supplier. I have got too many contracts and instead of letting it waste i wanna sell outright to a capable supplier. So if anyone is interested. Let me know.
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by futuspec(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2012
Iam very interested.call me on 07084519221 or radianalove@gmail.com
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by mayorteeny: 1:50pm On May 17, 2012
Pls send a mail to enq@collobra.com.ng
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by Feelitx(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2012
Please send a mail and documents to msg4feelix@yahoo.com
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by seunabudu: 2:55pm On May 17, 2012
pls sent details to seunabudu@yahoo.com.Am insterested
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by cjenny: 5:26pm On May 17, 2012
I am equally intrested.send d details in full to cukachukwu@yahoo.com for the agricultural products
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by cjenny: 5:27pm On May 17, 2012
I am equally intrested cos dat is wat my hubby deal on.send d details in full to cukachukwu@yahoo.com for the agricultural products
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by mindonmine: 5:42pm On May 17, 2012
Send details and documents to infinity.xtacy@yahoo.com i have some close who is interested
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by i1: 8:04pm On May 17, 2012
Please your details aπϑ Τ̲̅ђe details of Τ̲̅ђe transaction be sent †☺ I.orekoya@gmail.com or better still your details aπϑ phone number aπϑ I will call You.
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by Dotzen: 8:16pm On May 17, 2012
Please am interested send details to kissdotzen@yahoo.com. I will make it up to your expectations. Thanks
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by areeo(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2012
Specifically what are these products?Name them.
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by magnuga(f): 11:05pm On May 17, 2012
Hello,i am extremely interested.Contact me on 08033852662 or margaretnuga2002@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you asap.
Cheers!
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by JSL(f): 11:11am On May 18, 2012
Just sent y'all a mail.
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by ephilipand: 1:48pm On May 18, 2012
Do you need exportation contract for charcoal?

We can help you secure one for an agreed fee within 48hours. Payment is by T/T.

Interested client(s)? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
or
Call: +2348176168355
or
omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by wyt(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2012
a copy to kolinz24@gmail.com regards
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by ephilipand: 6:52am On May 22, 2012
2,000 metric tons in 25kg - 33kg bags Charcoal contract available.

Interested client(s)? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355. For detailed information.

Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
or
Call: +2348176168355
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by tonypark2008: 7:30am On May 22, 2012
To help our Nigeria Friends to improve the soil condition and enhance the Plant&Crop nutrition, and Nigeria government has push the large force to the Agricuture, So I think there must be a large space for the farmers to use fertilizers, and it must be a large quantity.

Our Seaweed fertilizer is one of the high technology from extracting Seaweed from Ocean, our Slogan is "let the plants eat Seafood".So hope that someone who have interest, please let me know.I will provide you the further technical information.
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by Tpc: 1:09am On Aug 14, 2012
Need agricultural products contracts.
Kristabelventures@gmail.com
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by magnuga(f): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2012
Hello,i once asked for the info and you sent a mail to me in response.Thanks for the mail.
Please,can you send the info again?.I dont seem to have that mail again.This time around,i will act on it accordingly as i am now ready.
I'll be happy if you could send the info to me again.
Thanks for your anticipated response.
GOD BLESS.
P.S - My e-mail - margaretnuga2002@yahoo.com.
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by skybird: 2:31am On Aug 18, 2012
AM intrested send me more information
ekiosunde@yahoo.com
Re: Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals by sammiewayo(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2013
Sir,

Kindly define your unit rate supply and consider it done.

Rgds

Stella
www.stellanivco.com

Cc:

Anibe3000@gmail.com
Stellen81@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Gifts / Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only / Earn N2million commission by getting a buyer for 10,000 Tons of PKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.