Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,322 members, 7,839,533 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pastor Versus Ladies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor Versus Ladies (1588 Views)

Mother-in-law Versus Daughter-in-law / Aboki Dick Versus His New Wife / Pastors Versus Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Versus Ladies by jokeloaded(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2012
I noticed something happening at churches in Abuja and decided to check it out. I discovered that young ladies are trying to confuse pastors in churches during sermon.

I went to a church recently and i saw a pastor preaching about repentance and the pastor said " My brothers and sister you have to be a born again to enter into the kingdom of GOD" so the pastor noticed one lady with short skirt siting on a front side, so the pastor was tempted but he couldn't look below her skirt because she was below and he was above (at the altar) so he turned the preaching into something that would make him bend down, then he continued saying "Abraham was a man of GOD, he was asked to look into the future by GOD, so Abraham bend down and looked into the future" then i saw the Pastor demonstrating how Abraham bend down in the front of the lady with short skirt and he said "the future was not clear when Abraham bend down, but GOD told Abraham to bend down again and look into the future and this time the future was clear".

What do you think the pastor meant by saying "the future was clear".....?

Please post your comment below.

For more funny jokes visit us on Facebook.com/jokeloaded
Re: Pastor Versus Ladies by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2012
^^^^ He said it simply because your joke is dry.......
Re: Pastor Versus Ladies by brosmart(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2012
Gee @poster dat was such an unhilarious joke angry
Re: Pastor Versus Ladies by Exponental(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2012
Basketmouth was a LEPA wen he cracked dat yoke..............guy e don teey.
Did u pay 4 copyright?
Re: Pastor Versus Ladies by Nobody: 9:33am On May 18, 2012
^^^^^ Ohhhhhh..help me ask him oooooooo
Re: Pastor Versus Ladies by kilimanjaro(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2012
Op, u no sabi do anything. Even to copy, u no sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Which Door Leads To Heaven? / Share Your 'lobatan' Story Guys / I Reject It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.