Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis (782 Views)

Playstation Other For Ps1,ps2, Ps3, And Ps4, Is Avialable For U To Buy.......... / Avialable Site For Car Wash Resturance And Bar / Ag0,blco,flco & Lpfo Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis by TheSam: 2:14pm On May 17, 2012
TTO Procedure for BLCO and FLCO:
Buyer and seller signs SPA.
Buyer returns with ATB format and POF
Seller issues ATB and clearance to buyer`s inspectors.
Q and Q is conducted
Buyer places BG/LC
Buyer recharters vessel and cargo documents is changed to buyer`s name and handed to buyer
Payment is made and buyer takes over the vessel and sail to destination.

For more info on FOB procedure call 08037902969
Re: 2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis by Victor31(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2012
My buyer needs a seller who can show his financial capability worth of 4000000bbls and even if its lesser than that. He needs to see such proof before committing himself.
Re: 2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis by Teedol: 5:07pm On May 17, 2012
MAZUT M100 GOST 10585-75. I need this item urgently, if you have any for sale let me know on, 08076183019
Re: 2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis by futuspec(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2012
@Victor my seller deals on govt bulk allocation.reach me on 07084519221 or radianalove@gmail.com
Re: 2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis by TheSam: 6:07pm On May 18, 2012
@Teedol, what quantity of MAZUT does your buyer want?
Secondly, the buyer must write Letter of Intent and send proof of funds to the Russian refinary before any Negotiations can start. I have the SPA though but thats the first step to get the updated SPA and price from the Russians.
Thanks.

@Victor, I have a seller that can givenon operative 2 % upfront after SPA is signed but seller must verify buyer`s financial capabilities and records before posting the PB
Re: 2mln Barel Of Flco And Blco Avialable On Tto And Fob Basis by Teedol: 7:45pm On May 18, 2012
TheSam: @Teedol, what quantity of MAZUT does your buyer want?
Secondly, the buyer must write Letter of Intent and send proof of funds to the Russian refinary before any Negotiations can start. I have the SPA though but thats the first step to get the updated SPA and price from the Russians.
Thanks.

@Victor, I have a seller that can givenon operative 2 % upfront after SPA is signed but seller must verify buyer`s financial capabilities and records before posting the PB

@TheSam, the buyer already did all that, but at the end of the day he got side tracked.
all the afore mentioned is in place,i.e the proof of funds and so on
Do you reside in Lagos, if yes I would luv to have a chat with you.
He needs 150,000 MT of Muzat (+/-5%) this will be a trial shipment.

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Motion Sensing Light For N4500 NOW N3500 Ramadan Discount !!! / Large Format Printing(banners,stickers,general Branding,rollups)etc / Liberty Reserve For Sald At 165

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.