Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Gsm Palava - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gsm Palava (1037 Views)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire PALAVA!!!! / Joke It Off: Abortion Palava / Joke Of The Day (ebola Palava) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Palava by Aiphie(f): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2007
A woman wanted to reach her husband on his mobile phone but discovered that she was out of credit so she instructed her son to use his own phone to pass across an urgent message to his dad who was on site. After junior had called, he got back to mummy to inform her that there was a lady that picked up dad's phone the three times he tried reaching him on his phone.

She waited impatiently for her husband to return from work and upon seeing him in the driveway, she she rushed out and gave him a hot slap. Then she slapped him again for good measure. People from the neighbourhood rushed around to find otu what the cause of the commotion was. The woman then asked junior to tell everybody what the lady said to him when he called.

Junior said: 'The subscriber you have dialed is not available at the moment. Please try again later'
Re: Gsm Palava by biggerboy(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2007
Na jealous woman like naijagurly fit do that
Re: Gsm Palava by clemcykul(f): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
lol nice joke grin grin grin grin grin

@biggerboy am runing for cover grin grin grin grin*closes thread form NAIJAGURLY''s view* grin grin embarassed
Re: Gsm Palava by biggerboy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
*hope she has not see it o*
Re: Gsm Palava by tessybaby(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
goes to the market and buys blinds and curtains to shield this thread from naijagurly
Re: Gsm Palava by showbobo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
There is nothing you guys can do to cover it up.Biggerboy is already in trouble. God don catch you today
Re: Gsm Palava by Aiphie(f): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2007
showbobo:

There is nothing you guys can do to cover it up.Biggerboy is already in trouble. God don catch you today

I didn't know he was being chased. LoL grin

Bon weekend toute le monde kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gsm Palava by ituen(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2007
Biggerboy shld spell his intentions to naijagurly. We shld not do it for him
Re: Gsm Palava by Emperoh(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2007
aah!!aah!!!! Naijagurly never come here or maybe no money for the Cafe. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Gsm Palava by SugaLips(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2007
is NaijaGurly really that bad? She seems like a friendly person to me.
Re: Gsm Palava by kronkykay(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2007
biggerboy

don't mind them jare

you get choices to make

either declare yur intentions to her asap (she's such a nice fellow, she'll take you in)
or
gosh! only you fit talk wetin you go see there.

F.Y.I. ALL

I DID NOT COME HERE OH!
Re: Gsm Palava by topeteadr(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2007
Sugalips *waiting 2 be kissed*. U really need to see naijagurly. Hey sugar, can i get to know u more. *planning on to get sugalips on his side b4 (showbobo, iwajay, fred kruger, ituen) does.
Re: Gsm Palava by biggerboy(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2007
I can now confirm officially to you that naijagurly is bankrupt,she hasnt got money to go to cybercafe again. *if not,i would av been in soup,he talks to himself*
Re: Gsm Palava by mellow(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2007
Biggerboy instead of finding better ways of tessybaby you are here formatting trouble. i cam imagine ituen smilling

in mischief at the opportunity of using your distraction to have tess for himself.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Gsm Palava by biggerboy(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2007
mellow:

Biggerboy instead of finding better ways of tessybaby you are here formatting trouble. i cam imagine ituen smilling

in mischief at the opportunity of using your distraction to have tess for himself.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

That is true o,i need to re starategise now.Meanwhile since Ituen has been castrated,he is little or no threat for me again
Re: Gsm Palava by topeteadr(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2007
You dummy, the castration never happened. Ituen is busy tapping current and u're staying here.
Re: Gsm Palava by topeteadr(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2007
You dummy, the castration never happened. Ituen is busy tapping current and u're staying here.
Re: Gsm Palava by Migines(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2007
@suga
she's not dat bad but she has a wierd sense of humour.
Re: Gsm Palava by ituen(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
tope_teadr:

My brother, no be everything we go talk for public in front of biggerboy me no wan spoil pickin oh
Re: Gsm Palava by SugaLips(f): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2007
If you wanna know me more, hit me up on AIM cuz I don't give out my personal life on a public thread.

(1) (Reply)

Young Love / We Are Ready / Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.