Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons) (1258 Views)

Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / This Is How You Can Crash Your Friend’s Whatapp Just By Sending Smileys / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons) by queenbinteo: 7:28pm On May 17, 2012
New on Nairaland but I have a problem that requires immediate solutionm
I upgraded by BBM last week only to discover that two smileys feeling down and angry are giving my body bad sensation each time I look at them. This has stopped my use of smileys on bbm and yahoo messenger but I can't stop M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ contacts from using these smileys on their status.
Solutions(self)
1 Revert to the old bbm I was using before the upgrade(heard its impossible).
2 Write to RIM to amend those smileys(don't have RIM email address).
3 Send Broadcast message to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ contact not send message that include those smileys to me and consider me before using those smileys on their profile/status(sounds selfish)
4 See A̶̲̥̅ psych doc
5 Stop using bb
Additional solution is welcome. No insult pls.
Tanks
Re: Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons) by drogba(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2012
You can revert to old version here http://rroyy.com/otaarchive/
Re: Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons) by frgy1: 7:57am On May 18, 2012
You need a doctor ,
Cus soon , the words themselves will start depressing you , then you won't be able to read anymore
Pls nip the problem in the bud as soon as possible
Re: Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons) by cindyrella(f): 8:43am On May 18, 2012
^^^ #Gbam Well said
Re: Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons) by tpia5: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Some nlers insert emoticons with virtually every post they make.

That is so annoying and shows horrible self esteem.

Overcompensation is what I call it.

They also use bold font, change font colour, etc, all in a bid to get attention.

I wonder what they would do if there was no nl, probably turn to full time armed robbery, lord have mercy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo, Airtel, MTN, Etisalat (G.A.M.E.) / 3g/h+ / What Was Your First Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.