Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

A Bad Network Error That Occurred On Thursday 17th May - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Bad Network Error That Occurred On Thursday 17th May (663 Views)

MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error / Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network??? / Photo Of The Day - See What Bad Network Can Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bad Network Error That Occurred On Thursday 17th May by cesil92: 8:06am On May 18, 2012
This was my experience yesterday being the 17th of May 2012. At about 7.23 am, I received a call on my MTN line from a friend of mine whose number was actually stored on my phone by name CHARLES (An Airtel subscriber), to my greatest susprise I had a strange voice apparently that of an Igbo man and not that of my friend Charles, calling the name "Ogochukwu"... Few minutes later, I received the 2nd call from that same number but this time It was a voice of a Lady I heard her saying "Madam where are you" "I am at home"..
I called back the number (My friend Charlie) bu the call was not picked.. Later Charlie called me and I asked him why he gave his phone to strangers, He Charlie said he too was surprised at the fact that the first time he called my line someelse picked it.
To cut the long story short, our calls where being exchanged and sent to the wrong numbers other than that dailled which is quite embarassing for big networks like Airtel and Mtn..

(1) (Reply)

Phone / Iphone 5 To Be Launched On The 1st Of September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Please I Need A New Casing And Screen For Sony Ericson P990i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.