Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy (4414 Views)

Legalization Of Document At Austrian Embassy / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy by nightmareking(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2012
Good day my fellow Nairalandas,, I'm about to go for my interview @ d Austrian embassy pls kindly help me wit FAQ @ d embassy... I applied for a Tourist visa,,thanx y'all and Jah bless
Re: Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy by loverencha: 2:09pm On May 19, 2012
@nightmare king

Although, I have never been to the Austrian embassy but I will be there in July. I also have an appointment at the embassy for Student visa.

As a Tourist, I think likely questions you will be asked are:

What are you going to Austria for?
How long do u plan to stay there?
Do you have an invitation letter?If not, they will demand for your hotel reservation..

It all depends if you are visiting a friend or family there.. That way it is easier cos u will just show them your invitation letter.

All the same, if u are going there just to tour around Austria, you should show evidence of financial statement..

They should ask for the evidence of financial support.

@Nightmare king, did you do any legalisation of documents at the Ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja?

And how much is the visa fee at the Austrian Embassy?

1 Like

Re: Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy by judeosakue: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Fellow nairalanders please I will like to know if the austrian embassy do accept a domiciliary account with the required amount in it. And how to start processing when admission has not been given
Re: Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy by judeosakue: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Fellow nairalanders please I will like to know if the austrian embassy do accept a domiciliary account with the required amount in it. And how to start processing when admission has not been given
Re: Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2012

(1)

Dirtiest States I Have Seen In Nigeria...pics Inside.. / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Canada Or Australia Which Is Best Country To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.