Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Does Seun Pay His Moderators! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Seun Pay His Moderators! (952 Views)

Does Seun Ever "LAUGH" / How Much does Seun Osewa Worth? / How Does Seun Eyes Move Round The Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Seun Pay His Moderators! by espn(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2012
Want to be sure if seun pay his moderators or give some kind of incentive!just wondering!
Re: Does Seun Pay His Moderators! by Dondbuzor: 6:30pm On May 18, 2012
Yes N5 per day grin
Re: Does Seun Pay His Moderators! by espn(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2012
Money for biscuit or sweet..
Re: Does Seun Pay His Moderators! by legalwealth(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2012
espn: Want to be sure if seun pay his moderators or give some kind of incentive!just wondering!

I've been wondering about this also.

They must be paid because they are really working but some of them re inexperienced to differentiate scam posts from real ones.

I rest my case but it's like they are being paid according to the number of posts or topics they've been able to hide or remove/delete

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Seun Pay His Moderators! by Booty4me: 8:13pm On May 18, 2012
Me think that they are doing a voluntary job...
Re: Does Seun Pay His Moderators! by legalwealth(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2012
Booty4me: Me think that they are doing a voluntary job...

In this Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Bags Phd In Babcock / How Will You Choose To Die! / Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.