Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Is Auto Repair In Naija ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Is Auto Repair In Naija ? (1010 Views)

Auto Repair Softwares / Auto Repair Car - The Collection (do It Yourself) / Siena, I Want To Learn Auto Repair Under Your Tutelage. How Do I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Auto Repair In Naija ? by 19naia(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2012
So with all this great information of cars coming to nigeria from oversea, iwant to know about car repairs there...i know peugeot and volks wagon and mercedes,land rover/range rover and japanese cars have been in nigeria since quite a few decades ago..now it seems there are so many american cars there..with people bringing into nigeria chrysler and Gm cars and ford or even the high end japanese such as infiniti,acura.......when time comes to service and replace parts for these cars,are ther easily available mechanics who know how and can get any and all parts??what is the situation for repairing and replaceing parts of tokunbo cars in nigeria please and thanks...is it more expensive than in overseas or about the same cost usually?..thanks
Re: How Is Auto Repair In Naija ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2012
19naia: So with all this great information of cars coming to nigeria from oversea, iwant to know about car repairs there...i know peugeot and volks wagon and mercedes,land rover/range rover and japanese cars have been in nigeria since quite a few decades ago..now it seems there are so many american cars there..with people bringing into nigeria chrysler and Gm cars and ford or even the high end japanese such as infiniti,acura.......when time comes to service and replace parts for these cars,are ther easily available mechanics who know how and can get any and all parts??what is the situation for repairing and replaceing parts of tokunbo cars in nigeria please and thanks...is it more expensive than in overseas or about the same cost usually?..thanks
Any car can be fixed in Nigeria, provided the parts are available
Re: How Is Auto Repair In Naija ? by 19naia(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2012
so my friend is availability a common problem? You know i will take you at ANY CAR CAN BE FIXED IN NIGERIA....I just ptu my mind to solving my own availability problem by keeping contact with overseas parts suppliers.....Thanks man...
Re: How Is Auto Repair In Naija ? by Kayharry(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

What Is Best Car Brand For Nigeria / Between Kia Optima 2010 And Camry 2007 / Peugeot 406 (prestige)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.