Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija (11075 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by bknight: 6:47am On May 23, 2012
Firstbank is the best bank in nigeria.

GTB
ACESS
DIAMOND

For ur hassle-free style and hate crowd? Zenith bank

NB " DON'T ATTEMPT UBA". If that's the only bank left in nigeria, dig a hole and bury your money! angry
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by melvournis(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2012
Microfinance Bank[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by funshybam(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2012
key stone bank
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by kpolli(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2012
Dear poster, if u want all that. Move ur UK bank to naija cos no bank here meets ur spec
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by oraclefemi(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2012
ismhab: AFTER U HAVE FINISHED UR YAHOO-YAHOO BUSINESS IN UNITED KINGDOM U WANT COME DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN OUR BANK.
seriously? you judge someone you dont know..YOU ARE STUPID AND YES I JUST JUDGED YOUR STUPID ARSE

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by odomanis: 10:24am On May 23, 2012
The guys in Fidelity Bank are fantastic.Excellent customer service,most liquid bank,highest capital adequacy which warrants the safety of ur fund. 1st to go ISO compliant in Nigeria,1st to go NUBAN compliant.all because of very robost technology. In fidelity,what they say,is what they do. They keep their words.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Claracuzio: 10:50am On May 23, 2012
Bear bear bank. Or ashewo quaters
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by shilees(f): 11:18am On May 23, 2012
Bro most of the banks in Naija are a lot better than how they were before you left so any one of them you chose is just as well but if you really want any advice on it I'd advice you to go with Stanbic IBTC they're not just Nigerian so they have that part foreign kind of customer care initiative unlike most other banks that seem to think they're doing you a favor by keeping your money for you, although a no of other banks are learning from that I could recommend FCMB too. That one too isn't too bad. In the end really it comes down to which one is closest to you where you'll be staying when you get here either your office or home. Welcome back to Naija either in advance or in arrears now.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by fesse(f): 11:55am On May 23, 2012
waffiboi: Hi guys,
I will be moving back to naija next month to Abraka Delta State after living too long in the UK. What naija bank is it best to bank with? I would like to convert some pound sterling regularly in the bank with ease as I hate changing money on black market on the street.
I would also be sending money from my UK bank account to this potential new naija bank account. I am someone who hates hassle, I need a bank that will solve any potential problems with ease... in other words a bank with VERY good customer services.

ANY recommendations pls? Thanks in advance.

First Bank is the bank to bank on any day, any time. Your money is very much safe with them.
Diamond Bank too but their customer services is not that good sometimes.

Apart from these two banks, others are just banks for name.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by fesse(f): 11:59am On May 23, 2012
bknight: Firstbank is the best bank in nigeria.

GTB
ACESS
DIAMOND

For ur hassle-free style and hate crowd? Zenith bank

NB " DON'T ATTEMPT UBA". If that's the only bank left in nigeria, dig a hole and bury your money! angry

My point exactly.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Ogwuma(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2012
@Poster hi
I suggest Diamond Bank for the following reasons:
1.Excellent customer service
2.High int rate, dom accts inclusive
3.Ease of performing transactions thanks to their Diamondonline, Diamond mobile, etc. I hardly step into d bankin
g halls.
I've got accts wit some of d banks mentioned here, but bro, Diamond cuts it for me..

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by goldline76(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2012
I will recommend Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) anytime, anyday. Excellent e-banking services with great banking innovations.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Oluschenco(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2012
UBA na useless bank o, na small small dem go deduct your money finish. GTB is advisable.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Midelilprinz(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color].first bank is d best.truly d best
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by KOYAINT: 1:53pm On May 23, 2012
Hi, Welcome to Nigeria, bellow are the best Bank for you, else you loss all your money.

First Bank of Nigeria.
United Bank for Africa.
Guarantee Trust Bank.
Zenith Bank.

Best of luck.

For any other advice;

raphealkoya@yahoo.co.uk

My advice is free and transparent.

Best regards.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by kolexy(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2012
It depends on what you do. If you are an upwardly mobile professional/businessman, then go for GTB or Firstbank. I'll recommend Fidelity bank if you trade in electronics or motor spare parts, you can pally the Managers to obtain loan without collateral.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by ehie007(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2012
TRY FCMB - First city monument bank.

its a cool bank.

GTB is over crowded, likewise first..

UBA...dont always hear goodnews about them

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by newmaster(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2012
dude try first bank, is the best bank in naija now
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by otodeluxe(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2012
Choose ECOBANK or GT Bank.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Tushed: 12:40pm On May 24, 2012
ZENITH .
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by sonety2k(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2012
Guarantee Trust Bank.
StanbicIBTC
GTbank
Diamond
Fidelity bank
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by PrinceJoe1(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2012
Trust me ! Go wif GTB nd u will Neva regret it,it's simply banking wif ease.the also hv d Internet banking which I assure ure gonna love!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by tosini2012(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2012
Firstbank.ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why E-commerce Is Not Thriving In Nigeria As It Should / Access Bank’s First Post-merger H1 PBT Hits N74.1bn, Declares 25k Interim Divide / How To Produce Detergent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.