Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Anybody Got Da Latest Oracle Dumps For Oca And Ocp? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Anybody Got Da Latest Oracle Dumps For Oca And Ocp? (2285 Views)

Download All Your Dumps For Free (oca/ocp,10g,11g,it,safety,itil,etc) / Full Oracle Video Notes:oca & Ocp<learn In Style> / Oca Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Got Da Latest Oracle Dumps For Oca And Ocp? by jimblaze(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2007
About to do my pro exams for oracle but i heared the dumps have been changed,is it true? as i have the ones from march this year, could someone be really nice and give me the latest one if they have them grin
Re: Anybody Got Da Latest Oracle Dumps For Oca And Ocp? by ajile2: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
if you re not ready to waste your money pls dont write the exams now with thoes dumps. cos for now those dumps re not working. i am a living example i just wrote it with the old dumps. try and wait till dec maybe by then something can come up. or you can go and write it, make sure to write down the questions as you re writing. so that after failing you can solve it and rewrite. that the control experiment.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable, Low Tuition University Of Wolverhampton - UK, Sri Lanka Campus / The Project Management Training Is Finally Here!don't Miss This Opportunity / Accelerate Your Career With SAP, Lean Six Sigma Green/black Belt,iso 9001 QMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.