Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (31697 Views)

Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / MSN Comes Out With 12 Countries With Most Beutiful People-----check Out The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 7:36am On May 19, 2012
Here is my list on the most beutiful women in Africa. I mean all of africa. North, South, West, East.

1. Somalia
2. Djibouti
3. Eritrea
4. Morroco
5. Ethiopia
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by ayanle456: 6:30am On May 21, 2012
1. Somalia( has the most supermodels percentage wise)
2. Djibouti
3. Eritrea
4. Morroco
5. Ethiopia
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 4:54am On Jun 23, 2012
ha ha ...i guess everyone agrees by not responding
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
It's hard to say because every African country has it's share of beauty. smiley

I guess for me:

1 Angola
2 Somalia (horners really)
3 Ivory Coast
4 South Africa
5 Cameroon
6 Senegambia
7 Sierra Leone

I had to add 7 and these are NOT in any particular order.
These are countries that came to mind. smiley

I will say this though.
As far as representing their regions...

East - Somalians
West - Ivorians
Central - Cameroon/Angola (can't decide)
South - South Africa...by far the hottest women in southern Africa!! cool
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Somalia
Senegal
cape verde
Nigeria
South Africa

regionz
horn-somalia
eats africa-rwanda, uganda
central Africa-they all look the same
west-mali, Nigeria, senegal, guinea
southern-zimbabwe, south africa, zambia
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
onila:
central Africa-they all look the same

LOL!!! grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!!! grin grin
grin dont u think so
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
onila:
grin dont u think so

lol yeah I gotta agree with you on that one. grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
if you pick somalia, eritrea is next cause they look like us and are homogenous unlike ethiopia which is multi ethnic....

angola are you fuckiiiiing kidding me...they are bantu.....come on....reallly....Its Somalia first, than.........other horn africans....than North Africans..than the rest smiley be honest you know am right... don't try to have a sister soldier moment by putting angola on the list....thats fuckiiiiin insane
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
warya123: if you pick somalia, eritrea is next cause they look like us and are homogenous unlike ethiopia which is multi ethnic....

angola are you fuckiiiiing kidding me...they are bantu.....come on....reallly....Its Somalia first, than.........other horn africans....than North Africans..than the rest smiley be honest you know am right... don't try to have a sister soldier moment by putting angola on the list....thats fuckiiiiin insane
autiful tha

rwandese women r more beautiful than eritrean women

beauty of somali women https://www.nairaland.com/973166/beauty-somali-women#11217976
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
warya123: if you pick somalia, eritrea is next cause they look like us and are homogenous unlike ethiopia which is multi ethnic....

What does language group have to do with Beauty?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 4:20am On Jun 25, 2012
cause u all look the same...u share same language and are related
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2012
warya123: cause u all look the same...u share same language and are related

You ALREADY know that's a lie.
You look like Tutsis as a Somali yet you two are not considered the same based on language group.

Neither should the rest of Africa.

Based on general features (you ppl like to go by), someone from Senegal "looks" like someone from Central Africa however, Senegalese people are NOT Bantu NOR are they related to them (central Africans) directly.

And even within the Bantu ppls the Angolan Bantu people are NOT related to Tanzanians directly. They are only called Bantu because of their language origin. It has NOTHING to do with looks.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 25, 2012
grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2012
I've seen that video over a year ago...just a bunch of kids having fun...why they put it on youtube... i will never know.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
My top 5:
1. Nigeria
2. Senegambia
3. Angola
4. Tanzania
5. Ethiopia

In term of regions:
North Africa: North Sudan, Egypt and Morocco.
West Africa: Nigeria, Senegambia, Ghana and Mali.
East Africa: Tanzania, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Maritius
Central Africa: Angola, Cameroon, Zambia and Chad (I think it's classed as a central african country)
Southern Africa: Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Namibia.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
Black Kenichi: My top 5:
1. Nigeria
2. Senegambia
3. Angola
4. Tanzania
5. Ethiopia

In term of regions:
North Africa: North Sudan, Egypt and Morocco.
West Africa: Nigeria, Senegambia, Ghana and Mali.
East Africa: Tanzania, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Maritius
Central Africa: Angola, Cameroon, Zambia and Chad (I think it's classed as a central african country)
Southern Africa: Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Namibia.

Nice list. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
My pick.

East Africa: Ethiopia/Kenya
West Africa: Mali/Benin/West Senegal
South Africa: Zimb/South Africa/Malawi
North Africa: Egypt/Algeria
Central Africa: Rwanda and Burundi
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 3:54am On Jul 08, 2012
looool at kenya...Kenya looks like west africans...lmao

Ethiopians don't all look like somalis...they have dozens of ethnicities....

somalia is number one.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 3:55am On Jul 08, 2012
somali is number one smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2012
onila: somali is number one smiley

you already know
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 4:05am On Jul 08, 2012
warya123:

you already know

somali girls r friendly n cool
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
My pick.

East Africa: Ethiopia/Kenya
West Africa: Mali/Benin/West Senegal
South Africa: Zimb/South Africa/Malawi
North Africa: Egypt/Algeria
Central Africa: Rwanda and Burundi

awesome.

I met some Rwandans at my job.
Mother and daughter, and when I say those women were gorgeous?

i mean stunning!!! and friendly!!! cheesy

I know a few Ethiopians too (almost dated one) lipsrsealed. Attractive people as well.
I just can't get over some of their big heads though. grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2012
onila: rwandese women r more beautiful than eritrean women

I agree!! smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2012
honestly this place is full of nigerians so no one is gonna diss their own people. But if you ask non africans they will tell you that ETHIOPIANS, SOMALIS, ERITIREANS are the best looking people on the continent.

Even you know that. Deeep inside, you know it.

Even this nigggger knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tigg4zHkqE
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: looool at kenya...Kenya looks like west africans...lmao

Ethiopians don't all look like somalis...they have dozens of ethnicities....

somalia is number one.

Egyptian women looks better than Somalian women in TOTALITY. They are very endowed and aren't starving for male attention either.

I have seen Algerian women I was like oh my goodness! The combo is pass fine! kiss
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2012
Ayanle, one person's standard of beauty does not define mine.

By in large I do not find horner Africans to be attractive. If their heads are not too big, their eyes are. If their faces are beatiful like a bed of roses, their bodies look malnutrition. So on..

There are beautiful Somali women as well as hideous ones. This is true for the world over.

If you really believed your women were the "best", you wouldn't break your neck trying to prove it all the time.
It's called desperation. In effort to hurt the feelings of Nigerian women, most of whom do not give them the time of day, some of the boys came on here and used Somali/Horner women to try to compare to Naija women. On those same threads many Nigerian men were stating their preference for west african women....key word PREFERENCE. We all have 'em.

bottom line to each his/her own. You post all the videos and pictures you want, but Me? I prefer beautiful and healthy body women << shape and some meat and west/central/south Africa is where you find these women in bulk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhlgcxwMk68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OXkn7lKjS8

we celebrate all forms of African beauty around here. The stone age is this way >>>> www.somalinet.com

feel free to make your way there. wink

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Egyptian women looks better than Somalian women in TOTALITY. They are very endowed and aren't starving for male attention either.

I have seen Algerian women I was like oh my goodness! The combo is pass fine! kiss

I met this Egyptian girl in high school who used to hang around guys mostly (particularly the west African guys lipsrsealed).
I think because so many girls used to hate on her...

When I first saw her I swore she was afro.latina or colombian. I used to call her 'J-lo' and she would give me this look like "wtf?" grin

chima! this girl was fine wella, and had one of the biggest azzes I've ever seen!
Not nasty and out of shape looking but proportionate. After seeing her facial expressions whenever would call her JLO, I decided to ask her where she was from and she said she was Egyptian. I guess she read the look on my face and she was like "girl I am African too!" and then laughed.

Now I always have considered Egyptians to be an extension of the African family but having azz like that?! cheesy LOL!!!
It was all good though, too bad she was slutty grin but she was definitely one of the finest girls in the school.

I wish I could post her picture on here but that would be mad wrong so I won't do that to her. smiley
She was RIGHT!!!! I mean baaddd!
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
I just watch one HILARIOUS AFRICAN BEAUTY VIDEO!!!

What is wrong with some horners man? grin this ethiopian mugu claim to have a list of the top twenty african countries with the hottest women.

NOT ONLY did he put Ethiopia as number one BECAUSE he is ethiopian grin, but he has caribbeans and Gabrielle Union representing african nations!! SINCE WHEN IS GABBY UNION GHANAIAN AND NAOMI CAMPBELL EGYPTIAN?! grin grin grin grin He even has two recognizable caribbean girls under ethiopia! grin

the first half is the countdown and the second half is the "ethiopian women" which as i stated many are not even ethiopian...lol lord have mercy!! grin grin

check out this comedy! grin grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1JCeXW3jd4

As a Somali have to admit I have seen beautiful women all over Africa, no Country has a domain on beauty as simply put beauty is in the eye of the beholder. North, South, West and East Africa is full of awe inspiring beauties.

Amen.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
you guys are kissing egyptians assss now...lol,

egyptians are better looking than bantu, but not somalis, or ethiopians...unless of course you like white skin...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: you guys are kissing egyptians assss now...lol,

egyptians are better looking than bantu, but not somalis, or ethiopians...unless of course you like white skin...

lol @ kissing egyptian azz.

My guy, Are you jealous? tongue grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
no not jealous. by ur admission if u think egyptians are the best looking africans, who looks more egyptian bantus or somalis?

lmao.... egyptians have somali features not bantu features...

so by saying egyptians are best lookin in africa u say negroids are ugly. the irony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.