Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Uncharted 3, Online Pass Key...help! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Uncharted 3, Online Pass Key...help! (2402 Views)

Ps3: Uncharted 3 For Sale Or Exchange / I Need UNCHARTED 3 Ps3 Game / Battle Field 3 Online Pass Key Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncharted 3, Online Pass Key...help! by nasyl(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2012
Hey fellas, im currently playing Uncharted 3. Have been trying to play online multi-player mode but i cant because of the redeem codes.
i ve actually tried the redeem code on the game pack but it aint working due to the fact that the game wasnt purchased new.
pls anyone that own this game and doesnt play online should kindly forward his or her voucher code to ma email...tx
clicksegxy@yahoo.com
smiley wink
Re: Uncharted 3, Online Pass Key...help! by tayo03us1: 12:51pm On May 24, 2012
Good day,

it's going to be quite hard to find people who will be willing to just send you there "online codes", simply for them to play the campaign. this is because one of the best part of the game is actually the online part.

i advice that you look at the option of buying the pass online. you could eith buy the pass using a credit card online from psn or you could buy a psn virtual credit which you add to your wallet (use to fund your own wallet) and purchase the online code.

hope this helps.
Re: Uncharted 3, Online Pass Key...help! by nasyl(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks
I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2012 For Mobile Phones / VIP Empire Apk / GTA V First Mission Gameplay Test On Android... 100% Legit!!! (Fan made game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.