Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. (2208 Views)

Let Me Make You Laugh Again Today..see Photos / Hello! This One Is For Every Body / Hello Friend..... Check The New Hosted Site Www.naijamobs.com Fully Programmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. by SwedishGuy: 1:47pm On May 19, 2012
Hello people

I am from a country far away from Nigeria. I'm from a cold country in Europe. I came here because I want to tell you about a special website.

The website is similar to a forum, just a little different. There you can meet people from all over the world, chat and learn stuff.

The website is called "Krautchan". It has a special section for international connections. http://krautchan.net/int/

We would like to see more people from Africa visiting Krautchan. We have people from Morocco and South Africa, more are very welcome! smiley

Just look at this map:

Re: Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. by souleymon(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2012
how active is the site
Re: Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. by SwedishGuy: 7:50pm On May 23, 2012
Hello souleymon

The website is very active, plenty of people. Go there and post to see for yourself!

Here's a picture how you start a new topic on the website.

http://i.imgur.com/oOmnP.png
Re: Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. by eriksvensson(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
Another Swedish guy here. This would indeed be very nice; us Swedes really love black people, your culture is amazing in every aspect! <3
Re: Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. by ebamma(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
i love swedes especially ibrahimovic and henrik larrson,two great and handsome footballers
Re: Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. by Okontami: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2012
Moderator, he no go better for u. See how u hide post. How old are u or are u just power drunk. We want to relate make we nak swedish babes u dey do anyhow. Be very careful.
Re: Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. by collins123(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2012
how does this reduce the current price of pure water

(1) (Reply)

Righties Or Lefties.who Are The Smarter Folks? / “rapper Mode 9 In Tears As Nobody Bought His Latest Album” Rugged Man Replies / ( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigeria Comedy Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.