Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? (7548 Views)

what's the best brand of Stabilizer? / I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices / What You Must Know Before You Buy An Inverter (inverter Bullet Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? by chux76(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2012
I use a 1kva inverter with 2 batteries(115 each). I want to know if it is proper to use a 1000va stabilizer when using the inverter. The power supply in my area is sometimes low voltage so I use the stabilizer to power my Audio and TV sets when using PHCN power,but I just want to know if I can leave the appliances connected to the stabilizer when there is a power cut or should I remove the plug from the stabilizer and connect direct to the mains when using the inverter?? advice needed.
Re: Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? by Coldplay007(f): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
chux76:
I use a 1kva inverter with 2 batteries(115 each). I want to know if it is proper to use a 1000va stabilizer when using the inverter. The power supply in my area is sometimes low voltage so I use the stabilizer to power my Audio and TV sets when using PHCN power,but I just want to know if I can leave the appliances connected to the stabilizer when there is a power cut or should I remove the plug from the stabilizer and connect direct to the mains when using the inverter?? advice needed.

Epp us answer this question. No answer since 2012

1 Like

Re: Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? by Penuelseun(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Coldplay007:

Epp us answer this question. No answer since 2012
Yes you can, especially if you have low mains voltage. But you should never connect your stabilizer to the inverter but inverter to stabilizer, also make sure your stabilizer is at least 2x the power rating of the inverter.
Re: Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? by Coldplay007(f): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Penuelseun:
Yes you can, especially if you have low mains voltage. But you should never connect your stabilizer to the inverter but inverter to stabilizer, also make sure your stabilizer is at least 2x the power rating of the inverter.

Thanks. What will happen if i collect stabiliser to inverter
Re: Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? by Penuelseun(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Coldplay007:

Thanks. What will happen if i collect stabiliser to inverter
Nothing will happen, just an extra load for the inverter to power.

1 Like

Re: Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? by jac101: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Inverter have their own stabilizer not the normal stabilizer but the wall type, it stabilizes the voltage that comes either low or high for more information you can call or WhatsApp on 0803937two88two
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

BRAND NEW CHEAP PORTABLE MOBILE PRINTER , USED LAPTOP KEYBOAD/LCD SCREEN / Apple Ipad 2 - 32GB (wifi ONLY) - White - N36,000 - 08182174043 / Fujikura 70S Fusion Splicer With Cleaver/battery/cord For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.