Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

To All The Cute Honeys On Land - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To All The Cute Honeys On Land (542 Views)

Who Are The Cute Nairalanders? / This To All The Honeys In The House / Is This Guy Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Cute Honeys On Land by lilrukevwe(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
I think the time has now come for all the cute babes and honeyz to take their stand here because they are the best persons on this thread they make us laff they make us happy and above all they make us feel like we are at home
Thumbs up and 3 gboza for all those chicks out there
please if i never mentioned u know that u are very important all those gals say hi to your frds out there
Re: To All The Cute Honeys On Land by MissD1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
thank y've done well
Re: To All The Cute Honeys On Land by iice(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2007
Thank you jare grin cheesy tongue
Re: To All The Cute Honeys On Land by ufobabe(f): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2007
my brother,

thank u boooooooooooo

God go bless u yafuyafu

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Girl / Do Gals Really Deserve True Love? / I Am Searching For Love .have U Seen Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.