Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (627048 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by bsquare18(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls sum1 sud tel us if d reg is goin on abeg.....my dad wunt leme cum if he dnt knw dey'v startd
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls guys ar we 2 expect anotha list? If we ar, hw soon wil it cum out?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by enyo001: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ stanley, r u at d skul?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
bsquare18: Pls sum1 sud tel us if d reg is goin on abeg.....my dad wunt leme cum if he dnt knw dey'v startd
they have started,dey are done for the day...tmrw is anoda day
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dascoboy: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
mr presido........pls is dere list 4 computer science...pls abeg u wit God...check dis name 4 me...Aderemi Daniel Oriowo Osun State
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by bsquare18(f): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Stanley07:
they have started,dey are done for the day...tmrw is anoda day
tnxs xo much.....c u al in skul 2moro
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
enyo001: @ stanley, r u at d skul?
yes
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
bsquare18: tnxs xo much.....c u al in skul 2moro

ok,be waiting
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by enyo001: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
pls can u help me check 4 BLESSING ENYO OCHUMA , LAW 26606434FL, KOGI STATE
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by enyo001: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
pls, both d staff request and merit list
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
enyo001: pls, both d staff request and merit list

not found
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Hardayronke(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mr presido pls those dat were given admission through Jamb nd their name is not on d list wat should dey do?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by ladye3: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
tanx stanley,God is truelly merciful n faithful
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls mr presido anynews on new list?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by AjikeGold: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
ELISHA BLESSING PRECIOUS. course: ECONOMICS state...EDO STATE.@mr presido pIs check dis name for me...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by walle1899(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Self joe: Hope say eno late if i show next 2morow plz i need respond
why nt tomorow cos nxt 2morow is public holiday
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by asese100: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Jacksonavan: Pls i am on my knees sumone shld pls help me check my name AVANRENREN NOSAGIE JACKSON, 25400053DE, ACCOUNTING, EDO STATE
jackson i think i saw ur name 2day call me so dat i cn help u check 2moro 07031181207
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by adaxme(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=Deliz][/quote] pls what about the supplementary list
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please anybody who knows or have the idea of when the other lists will be out should urgently reply please for the sake of God.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maryrock: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hardayronke: Mr presido pls those dat were given admission through Jamb nd their name is not on d list wat should dey do?
Ur name must be on the merit list, check well.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2013
Gud p.m...
I left gwags days ago b4 d
list was pasted...
presido i salute, hail
evry1...abeg make una
help me check dis names... Shittu ireti
abimbola,26078027ai, oyo
state,economics or law... &
Chiekwene francis
ikechukwu, 25876660ja,
delta state, mathematics or computer science...
Thanks.... Love u all
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Deliz: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2013
Guys,i checked the list at the main campus and that of the mini campus,guess what? ''NOTHING'' i went to the registrar's office to complain they were all saying the same thing that it shld be there,since i was given admsn by JAMB on merit. And i didn't even take dis year's JAMB. People lyk mr presido,richiez...hu are supposed to help us by clearing our doubts and help ansa our questns aren't responding to this particular question(help us pls)... Frm the facial expression of those staff wen i spoke of the possibility of anoda list wasn't pleasant at all. Those of u hu had this experience last year shld PLEASE tel us exactly wat u did to solve this... We hav jst a week pls help us.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Deliz: Guys,i checked the list at the main campus and that of the mini campus,guess what? ''NOTHING'' i went to the registrar's office to complain they were all saying the same thing that it shld be there,since i was given admsn by JAMB on merit. And i didn't even take dis year's JAMB. People lyk mr presido,richiez...hu are supposed to help us by clearing our doubts and help ansa our questns aren't responding to this particular question(help us pls)... Frm the facial expression of those staff wen i spoke of the possibility of anoda list wasn't pleasant at all. Those of u hu had this experience last year shld PLEASE tel us exactly wat u did to solve this... We hav jst a week pls help us.
the process or method dey used 4 2011/12 is diffrent wth dat of 2012/13, so u can see hw tins ar changing. B4 u wll jst use ur jamb admss latter and do ur regrt bt now dey dnt even ask of jamb's admss latter, it's d sch latter u ar to use and do all ur screening and rgtr. And b4 u will b gven d sch admss latter u must present ur original jamb result slip, den d officer in charge will use dat to look 4 ur name on d list dat is wth him/her b4 gven u d admss latter and ur name is nt on d list he/she can't jst gv u d admss latter. So u jst hv to wait and see wat dey wll do abt ur case ok.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Deliz: Guys,i checked the list at the main campus and that of the mini campus,guess what? ''NOTHING'' i went to the registrar's office to complain they were all saying the same thing that it shld be there,since i was given admsn by JAMB on merit. And i didn't even take dis year's JAMB. People lyk mr presido,richiez...hu are supposed to help us by clearing our doubts and help ansa our questns aren't responding to this particular question(help us pls)... Frm the facial expression of those staff wen i spoke of the possibility of anoda list wasn't pleasant at all. Those of u hu had this experience last year shld PLEASE tel us exactly wat u did to solve this... We hav jst a week pls help us.
the process or method dey used 4 2011/12 is diffrent wth dat of 2012/13, so u can see hw tins ar changing. B4 u wll jst use ur jamb admss latter and do ur regrt bt now dey dnt even ask of jamb's admss latter, it's d sch latter u ar to use and do all ur screening and rgtr. And b4 u will b gven d sch admss latter u must present ur original jamb result slip, den d officer in charge will use dat to look 4 ur name on d list dat is wth him/her b4 gven u d admss latter and ur name is nt on d list he/she can't jst gv u d admss latter. So u jst hv to wait and see wat dey wll do abt ur case ok.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2013
Admission is jst by Grace bcs afta 3yrs i ws wanderng up n down goin 4rm 1 place to anoda sittng 4 jamb n post Jamb xam yet admission ws nt givn nt until d 4th tim dat God's Grace located m n i ws admtted to 2 federal universities of my choice!bt i giv God Glory nw dat i av chosen to b a candidate of UNIABUJA. so in any situatn u ar, dnt b discouraged nor b desperate to choose failur n bcom a mediocre bt b valiant, strong, focused n sentimental to b in dat excelent positn jst lik a wrd of d wise man(OBAFEMI AWOLOWO) He sed; dnt cal ursef failur until u try d last attemp n dnt try d last attemp until u succeded.wen u ar @ d fallng side, is nt d end of ur life bt a sign 4 u to rise again n increase in Faith, prayer, carefulnes n work Lest u fall again bt instead rise to Fly. Wel 4 d sak of people admitted by Jamb n nt by skul, frm my own perspectiv view 1 tng i discova is dat mayb most of u didnt perform Beta on d postutme day n u nw c d exam as a trivial n nonsens dat cudnt b used 4 anythng yes it wasnt used 4 anythng bt 4 d rich n highly connected people unlik m dat spent no penny 4 admission n yet my nam cam out wt merit list bcs on dat day b4 Man n God i prepared 4 it evn dat a woman who interviewd m on ds sam day asked som 4powerful questns frm m instead of 3 jst 4 m to fail 1 bt i got dem all evn dat she congratulated m n sed i shud prepare 4 admission despite d fact dat i didnt c d mark she gav m. though b4 i entad d hall som had b saying it dat dey needed notng bt particulars bt in my mnd i kno dat if nt all @least few of ds people wudnt get admission 4 failure to meet-up wt d simple ques dey sw as notng. D point i jst wnt to bring out is dat in d journey of success dat divers of competitors ar, b @alert, sensitiv nt to b playful evn wen people tak it wt hnd of Levity. BT BY D WAY DNT LOSE HOPE FEW LISTS AR STIL COMNG SO DNT STOP LUKNG TO D EYES OF UR CREATOR BCS IN D FEW LISTS UR NAME CN STIL APPEAR 2TIMS. ITS WEL.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Ike1(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2013
gud a.m every1, i was at mini campus yesterday, evrithing wz like goin normal, n sum persons checking there names on the notice board and sum staff stil attending to pple. but i woke up dis monin 2 hear ASU (uniabuja chapter) is embarking on strike. dis is so frustrating...... any pub admin fresher in town holla at me, wil be in school by 9am (Iyke 08061665867)
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2013
Hardayronke: Mr presido pls those dat were given admission through Jamb nd their name is not on d list wat should dey do?
text ur details to 08069767434 I will take my time to help u check ur name dis moni.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by thoninhoni: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Wotz up wit d strike tin? Any news? I just hope dey wont...

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.