Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (625955 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls confirm dis.....
The rumour going on in the school today is dat uniabuja have finally sent all the names of 2013 set to jamb for update while post utme date to be announced next week

Circula to dis effect will be available in the school notice board tomorrow,kindly check the notice for more information
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chacha14: Ok fanks but when exactly is it supposed or going to be out
it may be out 10th of October. That is if the calendar is nt adjusted.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by walle1899(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
mrpresido3: could this b d Wale I knw.
its the honourable
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Reetarh: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
really?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
mrpresido3: it may be out 10th of October. That is if the calendar is nt adjusted.
but you know that new students resume about two/three weeks before regular students right?.. I don't think it will get to October, from the info I got, it's going to be next week.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Swaycater(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sorry oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dannyxy: but you know that new students resume about two/three weeks before regular students right?.. I don't think it will get to October, from the info I got, it's going to be next week.
decision can any time change, normally the new students are to resume 2weeks b4 the returning students jst as u said. And also the break for old students shld b 2weeks. But the reason of the one month break now is to enable d sch to renovate the hostel and its premises. So I don't think they will call the new students b4 finishing their work. U see I used returning not regular students right, in d university we use regular to classify programs.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
walle1899: its the honourable
Oh! My honorable member! I see u!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
PLS NOTE: most time we give u pple information which we got frm the core source. As we are dynamic in nature that is how things also are prone to change. We may tell u something today and tomorrow u wll get a different thing. This is because an insider will come up will an information and later the management may change it decision due to some reasons since the information has not even made officially to the public. So will u suggest that when we get an information frm the core before ben made officially we should inform u or not.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
mrpresido3: decision can any time change, normally the new students are to resume 2weeks b4 the returning students jst as u said. And also the break for old students shld b 2weeks. But the reason of the one month break now is to enable d sch to renovate the hostel and its premises. So I don't think they will call the new students b4 finishing their work. U see I used returning not regular students right, in d university we use regular to classify programs.

OK, I don't think registrations and other stuffs will affect the renovation, fresh students are not be sleeping or using the hostels, and I know registration takes about 3weeks. let's just wait and see..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
mrpresido3: PLS NOTE: most time we give u pple information which we got frm the core source. As we are dynamic in nature that is how things also are prone to change. We may tell u something today and tomorrow u wll get a different thing. This is because an insider will come up will an information and later the management may change it decision due to some reasons since the information has not even made officially to the public. So will u suggest that when we get an information frm the core before ben made officially we should inform u or not.
copy that bro.....u are Really Doing a good job and obasi with the other guys,he shal see favour were dere is no Favour,this Prayer Deserves a capital letter AMEN.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
chukwudi1989: copy that bro.....u are Really Doing a good job and obasi with the other guys,he shal see favour were dere is no Favour,this Prayer Deserves a capital letter AMEN.
AMEN bro and u too

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by willaiye(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
if the new session starts on the 12th of October,then im assuming the post utme should be either 13th or 20th September....Again it's an assumption

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Reetarh: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ willaiye.. i pray so..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Ibnsultan01: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2014
I wish to inform my honorable comrades in Aluta and the UniAbuja community of the official REBIRTH of Gamji(Northern Student Forum) #aluta continua
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by willaiye(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Reetarh: @ willaiye.. i pray so..
Abi ,whats ur Twitter handle?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
has any circular been released?, I heard circular with info on the new calendar will be released today
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Its one year today since i printed my jamb admission letter,its over a year now since i saw my admission status as 'admitted' on jamb website. I have been patient all this while but tension and anxiety keeps getting high. Uniabuja has disappointed us but we hope for the best.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
lmao, uniabuja has been disappointing since 2000bc, i will not insult the school, but the people running the affairs of the school, uniabuja has been a glorified secondary school for a long time because of the corrupt people there, just last week, someone told me that he was told to bring 100k for admission, what will you call that?, I know of a girl that slept with a lecturer to get admission last year, now she is school, while people that that got high jamb score were not admitted, they tell you things like if you don't have long legs you can't enter the school, is that something to be proud of?, it just shows that rot and corruption have eaten deep into the nerve of school.

let's call a spade a spade, you keep people who have gotten admission home for over a year, people keep asking them questions like "I think say you don admission?", "when are you going to school?", their parent keep hassling them every time, and you say they should not be angry?, nonsense and ingredients, infact uniabuja should give them award for being so patient, the worst part is that the school has not come out to say any thing definite, all we hear is rumours up and down, they were even thinking of going on four months break?, as in how do this people reason?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: lmao, uniabuja has been disappointing since 2000bc, i will not insult the school, but the people running the affairs of the school, uniabuja has been a glorified secondary school for a long time because of the corrupt people there, just last week, someone told me that he was told to bring 100k for admission, what will you call that?, I know of a girl that slept with a lecturer to get admission last year, now she is school, while people that that got high jamb score were not admitted, they tell you things like if you don't have long legs you can't enter the school, is that something to be proud of?, it just shows that rot and corruption have eaten deep into the nerve of school.

let's call a spade a spade, you keep people who have gotten admission home for over a year, people keep asking them questions like "I think say you don admission?", "when are you going to school?", their parent keep hassling them every time, and you say they should not be angry?, nonsense and ingredients, infact uniabuja should give them award for being so patient, the worst part is that the school has not come out to say any thing definite, all we hear is rumours up and down, they were even thinking of going on four months break?, as in how do this people reason?!
my brother God bless u. You just poured out the whole truth here. Most of my friends,neighbours even family members are doubting if its true i have bin offered admission. The law of karma wil follow all who partake in dragging the skul to the mud. I just hope things get better and others dreaming of applying the skul won't face all these problems bedeviling the school.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
rakish: my brother God bless u. You just poured out the whole truth here. Most of my friends,neighbours even family members are doubting if its true i have bin offered admission. The law of karma wil follow all who partake in dragging the skul to the mud. I just hope things get better and others dreaming of applying the skul won't face all these problems bedeviling the school.
amen! amen! ameeeen!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: amen! amen! ameeeen!
are u a student of uniabuja or an aspirant?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
rakish: are u a student of uniabuja or an aspirant?
aspirant, though jamb have given admission.. the thing is that I know how things work in uniabuja, some of us know the school well
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: aspirant, though jamb have given admission.. the thing is that I know how things work in uniabuja, some of us know the school well
yea right.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dannyxy: lmao, uniabuja has been disappointing since 2000bc, i will not insult the school, but the people running the affairs of the school, uniabuja has been a glorified secondary school for a long time because of the corrupt people there, just last week, someone told me that he was told to bring 100k for admission, what will you call that?, I know of a girl that slept with a lecturer to get admission last year, now she is school, while people that that got high jamb score were not admitted, they tell you things like if you don't have long legs you can't enter the school, is that something to be proud of?, it just shows that rot and corruption have eaten deep into the nerve of school.

danny give me ur number sharp sharp...I like people like u..u kinda sound like me,only am better.nice write up,nice sense of humour,couldn't stop laughing wen I read the part"nonsense and ingredient".."They shld be given award for being patient"...wat I like abt uniabuja students and aspirant alike is dat they are intelligent to a large extent.2013,2014 am proud to announce to u dat sch resumes soonest in less than 20days...u can start ur count down starting tonight.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
I wish goodluck is reading this,still waiting for news on post-utme date
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
poffistands: danny give me ur number sharp sharp...I like people like u..u kinda sound like me,only am better.nice write up,nice sense of humour,couldn't stop laughing wen I read the part"nonsense and ingredient".."They shld be given award for being patient"...wat I like abt uniabuja students and aspirant alike is dat they are intelligent to a large extent.2013,2014 am proud to announce to u dat sch resumes soonest in less than 20days...u can start ur count down starting tonight.
lmao, my brother wetin we go do now. is your mail working?, if I post my number here now, some 419 will try to turn me to customer
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
When people complain about corruption, I get tired when u paint others the devil and try to be a saint. Can you point out out any place where corruption is not in place. Can you point a school where you won't find corruption
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pietee: When people complain about corruption, I get tired when u paint others the devil and try to be a saint. Can you point out out any place where corruption is not in place. Can you point a school where you won't find corruption
my brother don't misunderstand me, nobody is saying uniabuja is the most corrupt place or trying to play saint, but uniabuja is institution of learning, where future leaders are supposed to be moulded for heaven sake!, have you ever wondered why Nigerian is the way it is?, it is because our institutions of learning have refused to step up, they keep producing half-baked graduates with corrupt mind-sets, if we all keep quiet because there corruption us everywhere, then who is going to instigate the needed change for a better society?. e go better sha
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by willaiye(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please do we atleast have a School website now?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
willaiye: Please do we atleast have a School website now?
have bin surfing the net,landed on unibuja.com and uniabuja.edu.ng the first site is more reliable,i tink last update is on 2012/2013 registeration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.