Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (625320 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tragger25: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tanx 4 ur reply appreciate@chelcy10 buh d provost in health sciences assured me dat medical students will be admitted this year
nd plz how do i print the notification letter on Jamb website what link do i click coz what i saw is for DE student (direct entry)!!! tanx
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by opticrypt401: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
tragger25:
My name was on d 1st list on jamb website but not on the unibuja website i bought Notification Pin but waz told no admission given yet but my admission dey jambsite kampe am far from Abuja to get 2 da skul i dont hav anybodi there WHAT DO I DO PLLLZZZ!!!! NAIRALANDERS!! HELP ME!!! i waz given medicine i cnt afford to loose it!!!!
tragger25 wat was ur jamb score?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
UNIABUJA Ready For Academic Activities On The 23rd As Phase1 Part Of The Renovation Completes
Our great citadel of learning UNIABUJA for the past two months now have been under renovation. Our correspondent Abdulsalam Hamza tells us with great pleasure in this interview with the consultant of all the ongoing projects,  Engineer Ahmed that the school will be ready for academic activities on monday, the 24th of november as most of the contractors will be handing over to the school on friday, the 21st of November.

With the level of the work, do you think the hostels and classrooms will be ready for academic activities on or before 23rd?

Of course, sure! The hostels, classrooms and lecture halls can be ready for activities on monday as most of the contractors will be handing over to the school this coming friday.

Which other areas of the renovation need major attention?

None, most of the major work have been done. That's why i told you that by Friday, most of the contractors will be handing over so students can come in on monday.

Not certain of the specific figure of the funds, but what is enough to fund the project?

Sure it was, the bill was given to the school and then it was passed before work commenced.

Materials used for the project, of which quality are they?

The materials are of high quality. "Stating confidently". You know contractors always act like one as some of them tried to use inferior materials on Sunday taking advantage of our absence. They actually bought the materials without our consent. On realizing this, we rejected the materials and stood our grounds. When you check some parts of the boys hostel and girls hostel, you'll find the unused materials there...he stated'.

Finally, sir after the completion of the of the renovation, do you think the standard of the university will match up to the likes of OAU, ABU?

Yes, definitely. The renovation we are talking about is even in phases. If you notice, some buildings are not yet captured but will be in subsequent phases of the renovation.
Finally he ended the interview by saying the whole place will be cleared on friday making the environment ready for learning.

Engaging in some other talks after the interview, he drew my attention to the brick walls of the geography block,science block and law block telling me how the walls were sprayed with acids and other chemicals and paints applied to areas needed. Because truthfully, the walls look neat and new.

He also added, by praising the VC, professor Michael Umale Adikwu for a job well done so far.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes.. It is true... Direxct entry form wil soon be out
Kingdomdaughter:

Wittywizard, pls i heard uniabuja will be selling d.e form for 2014/2015 academic session, n will soon be on there site for application.
How true this is pls.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maestrojay(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
tragger25:
My name was on d 1st list on jamb website but not on the unibuja website i bought Notification Pin but waz told no admission given yet but my admission dey jambsite kampe am far from Abuja to get 2 da skul i dont hav anybodi there WHAT DO I DO PLLLZZZ!!!! NAIRALANDERS!! HELP ME!!! i waz given medicine i cnt afford to loose it!!!!

Jux chill .. no be only u.. alot of pple are complainin of d same tin.. i guess dey still updatin d names to d skool's website... jux keep checkin twill soon appear.. one of my friend alsohad d same problem.. as long as jamb gave u admission.. tis safe.. u'll nt loose it.. jux try and bee in skool on monday den u can go to d college of health in perm site for rectification.. it is well... cheers..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes, the person is a nairalander
brygitte:
lol.tnk you.who was involved in an accident?is d person a nairalander?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
And i quote... The notification pin jus started this session... There was nothing like notification pin during our time... So, i do advice you to print your own notification pin...... To avoid.... Story for the gods
maiquel:

Guy! Print it. How much for printing...or u wanna go thr and start rushing around for 1 tin 1 tin...abeg print it for peace'o mind.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
2012/2013 list.. The school manahement is done with that for now.. Or if u are talking about 2013/2014 d.e list... I have seen someone that have been given admission........ So, jus check jamb website and check through admission status....
Thank you
Phinity318:

Who go say he no Sabi convocation ground again for p. site? Anyways @ witty Howfa we d.e student wey apply 2012/2013 nah? Any hope for we?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes.... More list will come out during registration.. Jus keep checking jamb website but when any list is being paste in school.. We all will let u know by placing it herre
Reetarh:
witty wizard, can more list come out during registration?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
You applied for computer science and you are given mathematics edu.... Wow... This s serious... They didnt even give u pure maths... Yo cant change from a lower department to a higher one but u can do change of course within d same faculty and that is faculty of education... So, if you can do the course you are been given, better change to science and enviromental.... It s under education
YSSEY:
Pls, how can i switch from Education and Mathematics to agriculture and extension? I originally aspired for computer science but was giving Education and Mathematics....? Help
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Kingdomdaughter(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wittywizard:
Ok tnks.
Let me have ur contact for more and full details about it.
Tnks
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by euroboy102: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Congratulation to All business administration freshers can
kindly contact me if u need any help..Add up
08162707646 BBM 7FE41B7D . Ahmed
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by YSSEY(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wittywizard:
You applied for computer science and you are given mathematics edu.... Wow... This s serious... They didnt even give u pure maths... Yo cant change from a lower department to a higher one but u can do change of course within d same faculty and that is faculty of education... So, if you can do the course you are been given, better change to science and enviromental.... It s under education
thanks for your time, so how do I go about the changing?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Neebroz: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
wait oo guys....is state origin certificate done in town acceptable during screenin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by danthamccoy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please forgive my ignorance, have those who got 2013/2014 admission done their screening already? Thank you.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jus make sure that the certificate of origin is being done in the state liasion office anywhere you are.....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
2013/2014 and 2014/2014 are to be merged together.... They are to be screened together too... Come nov 24th
danthamccoy:
Please forgive my ignorance, have those who got 2013/2014 admission done their screening already? Thank you.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
tragger25:

You need not worry! As was stated earlier, print your JAMB admission notification and bring it to the college of health science in permanent site on resumption day. I'm sure you'll pick your admission form there. Congratulations dude. You need to study hard oo! Very hard!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Neebroz: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wittywizard:
Jus make sure that the certificate of origin is being done in the state liasion office anywhere you are.....
yuupp witty,did it in liason office in town
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Neebroz:
wait oo guys....is state origin certificate done in town acceptable during screenin
Where are u from and where did u do it
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Kingdomdaughter(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wittywizard:
Is it 2014/2015 academic session, n wen wil resumption be, i heard january, is this true pls?
Also, i heard the form is out but will soon be uploaded on der site for application, if not for d fault d site is sustaining.
Shed more lights to this pls.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Neebroz: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
kingobasi:

Where are u from and where did u do it
ah did it in abj here oo,@liason office
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Neebroz:
ah did it in abj here oo,@liason office
Am sorry to say dis they wunt accept it u beta go do the stuff from ur state of origin now....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Is it not authentic? Y won't they accept it...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2014
kingobasi:

Am sorry to say dis they wunt accept it u beta go do the stuff from ur state of origin now....

maiquel:

That's not true. They will accept it.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rozzyguy: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2014
I'll like to clarify something, you cant get uniabuja Admission Notificatin certificate on jamb website, you can only check your admission status and jamb admission letter there. You need uniabuja Admission Notification during registration, in fact you need five copies of it. And you can only have access to it by buying the zenith pin, the pin did not just give you access to the admission notification, it also gives you access to other document you'd need print for registration. And bluntly, YOU CAN'T DO REGISTRATION without your admission notification paper, as you wont have access to the school other certificate that they want you to print. If your pin is not working, go to the school computer center with your zenith pin print out and the original teller, the school will solve your problems and pull your name up on the portal and you can print your admission notification and other documents. All The documents are Admission
Notification, Resumption Date
Information, Online Registration
Guidelines for 2014/2015 Academic
Session, Public Announcement,
Bursary Payment/Registration
Procedures, Academic Planning
Screening Certificate, College/ Faculty
Screening Certificate, Hostel
Accommodation Information and
University Web-Portal User’s
Application Form( 5 copies each, and put in different five envelope)
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
people are talking about original results (waec), must one use the original alone?, what of printout?..

@kingobasi , witty, presido, sakaguchi(you are in economics right?)

help the jambites?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chacha14:
@ chuks its skul postal
hey, did you block me from your list ?, is because of stereotype, no stereotype discussion?.

lmao, I just found it weird, I opened a page, I was seeing people ragging @Abigail, and I could not see the person's post, I now remembered we were friends, I checked the conversation we had, and I saw that I could not reply.

I want to hope that it was a mistake, and it's not what i am thinking. lmao I want to really believe that you did not block me from your list because of that petty discussion, it will be so funny.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
sorry not chacha, It was not you i wanted to quote, it was @creamycrystal.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by YSSEY(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
pls who can help a brother purchase the pin? ill send the cash... as i dont stay in gwags ATFM
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Trying to make sure everything is intact,dnt want to see myself going bk to jos to get the needful. @dannyx i remembered last year post ume,i took my waec online print out to the screening centre and the man was asking me of my original waec result(certificate) had to tel him its nt ready b4 he collected the online result. If u dnt have the certificate,use statement of results. But they might accept the online result just nt sure coz of the experience i had.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
maiquel:
Ok try and see cos some of ma course mate did the same fin in abuja and they told dem to go bring the ones from deir state of origin most of them took night bus to deir state....

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.