Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (625161 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by alxtanko(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Pls guys my reg no is not changing to matrix no on online receipt or where will I change it? hope no problem
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
alxtanko:
Pls guys my reg no is not changing to matrix no on online receipt or where will I change it? hope no problem
It doesn't change instantly.... Mine changed when I was in 100l 2nd semester.... So no worries
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by brygitte(f): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wassup ppl.been busy wif reg n oda stuff.met alextAnko n willaye.wherez presido,danyxx rakish,neebroz witty n odas
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
brygitte:
Wassup ppl.been busy wif reg n oda stuff.met alextAnko n willaye.wherez presido,danyxx rakish,neebroz witty n odas
my sister well done, uniabuja no allow pesin rest, last week was hectic, one of the most stressful week of my life, the registration dey sweet for mouth, e no easy to do, I was brought to reality straight, the university is not a fairy tale, you have to work... i thank God sha, I saw your friend, we chatted a little, I would have loved to meet you too, but I heard you're in p.site.. anyhow sha, enjoy your weekend .
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
brygitte:
yes o,the reg stuff tie wrapper for all of us. Though i havn't startd mine,probably tommorrow. Unfortunately ur in main camp and we in the mini campus but we will get to see each soonest especially wen every1 is settled after reg. Wish u all the best.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Good morning guys and happy new month ,pls help a friend with this..

Which departments offers diploma courses?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Good morning infidels, hope everyone was successful with their registration,mine wasn't as tedious as some complained but the bank was something else...everyone has been asking what's the next phase from here? if u have paid ur sch fees and hostel fee,go to a cafe to pay online,register ur courses,edit ur profile,upload ur passport and signature,print out ur personal detail...if ur login is with ur 'jamb reg' and 'password'...it's fine...after some days perhaps hours try login in with ur matric number as ur username in place of ur jamb reg.go with ur online payment receipt to bursary and get stamped.keep ur ears on ground as regard any information abt hostel allocation and admission letter,the last I heard is that it's to be obtained at vc office @permsite others said it's gonna be given at each department....if you have a valid information pls share.

Code of conduct
My fellow freshers I must say am highly disappointed in the way some freshers are already behaving in sch,esp the girls,majority staying with guys,already wearing half naked indoor wears publicly at night,rushing into sexual relationship and sleeping in Boyz room,this is outrageous for crying out loud,u think u are finally free frm mum and dad's watch.una just resumed.as freshers u shld knw some sex freak predators/staylite wld find u to be a bait,feeding on ur ignorance,luring u into their rooms just by doing a singular act of kindness,girls always confuse a guy's appreciation for affection,in uniabuja u don't just play hard to get,u play hard to forget if u really want a successful relationship.in the long run,the gullibility of girls never seem to amaze me.

The male freshers,i dont know maybe it's the excitement of being in a university that has changed the way most of u walk,any guy u see bouncing wen he is walking u can easily tag him to be a fresher,some of them are garrulous,noisy,and they seem to think of themselves as funny,e.g the 3 musketeers I met at a cafe behind aluta gate,they were looking tall,huge and idiotic.
But then again I met some freshers at economics and pol.sci department during screening,the likes of our chivalrous Danny here on this thread,who was decently dressed,polite,welcoming and humble,usman,frank,a pulchritudenous girl frm kogi named ABI,who comported herself so well and a girl on glasses didn't get her name though...they all were decent and mature.

You are not here in sch just to learn academics,you learn etiquette,morals,formalism and the likes.
If u pass through school,let school pass through you also.
Chose your friends wisely
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2014
i bow for you on this one @poffi all u said is true and a good advice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by alxtanko(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank God am through wit medical remain approve of course
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
alxtanko:
This guy just dey fly cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
chukwudi1989:
Good morning guys and happy new month ,pls help a friend with this..
Which departments offers diploma courses?
(A) ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
(B) ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE
(C) DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER STUDIES
(D) DIPLOMA IN LAW
(E) DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING
(F) DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
(G) DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(H) DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORKS
(I) DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
(J) DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION AND MANAGEMENT
(K) DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE
(L) DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY SCIENCE
(M) DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION
(N) CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
(O) CERTIFICATE IN LIBRARY SCIENCE
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
kingobasi:

(A) ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
(B) ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE
(C) DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER STUDIES
(D) DIPLOMA IN LAW
(E) DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING
(F) DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
(G) DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(H) DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORKS
(I) DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT

ADMINISTRATION
(J) DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION AND MANAGEMENT
(K) DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE
(L) DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY SCIENCE
(M) DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION
(N) CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
(O) CERTIFICATE IN LIBRARY SCIENCE

Thanks bro
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NgreportsBlog(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Are you in need of Hostel Accomodation In campus? Contact Me on BBM 23AACD9F or call 07065855692.... Abeg na first come first serve
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Lol.... Witty is always aluta gate..... A.k.a. Ik or francis....
brygitte:
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2014
More admission list will soon be out... For those that have not been admitted ..... Pls, do not lose hope..... So names have been submitted to the office of the student affairs division and will be pass accross to the office of the vice-chancellor for approval.... Pls, jus be calm..... It will soon be out...
Witty cares...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Wittywizard:
More admission list will soon be out... For those that have not been admitted ..... Pls, do not lose hope..... So names have been submitted to the office of the student affairs division and will be pass accross to the office of the vice-chancellor for approval.... Pls, jus be calm..... It will soon be out...
Witty cares...

Good news
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Any sucessful change of course student here?

Will freshers start with returning students on 8th of december?

God bless
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi1989:
Any sucessful change of course student here?

Will freshers start with returning students on 8th of december?

God bless

undecided start what o
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by willaiye(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
alxtanko:
Guy where did you do ur medicals?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmm,good to see new faces.hw are u freshers enjoyin d weather.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
maiquel:

undecided start what o

Start lecture o! Abi theat calender no bi real?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Stanley07:

My guy how u dey nah, abeg help tell us when will freshers are to start lecture.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Stanley07:
Mehn guy, the weather na K.O/knock out/
I fit wash cloth, wear am like that before I reach mini campus, e dry for ma body grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
maiquel:

Mehn guy, the weather na K.O/knock out/
I fit wash cloth, wear am like that before I reach mini campus, e dry for ma body grin

This is jst a tip of d iceberg,feb/march is d real deal.u go shout if u see sun
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Stanley07:

This is jst a tip of d iceberg,feb/march is d real deal.u go shout if u see sun
Hmm...we are ready O, even if the sun dey kill...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by alxtanko(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Xup everybody
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by alxtanko(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Why dis people don't want to approve course registration for us, for God sake so that we will finish registration on time
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by julimartins(f): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alextanko, r u on whatsapp?? If u r drop ur numba pls
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by awizzy1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
chukwudi1989:
I was givin geography....which other course can I change to? And can the change of course be now or after100L? And the registration/screening will last for how long? Pls I need reply me shapali shapali....thank u.

If u hv not seen ur name on jamb is possible to see it on school portal am a witness.

Hello chukwudi and everyone here, its obvious alot of people are crying about change of course,please be grateful to God for this admission,i really wish i had the time to make loads of contributions here...there is a reason why you been given admission to study whatever you have been admitted to study,the problem we young people have is lack of proper guidance and advise...do a research on the course you have been offered you will be amazed to by the opportunities in that field.... as a geographer do a little research on geomatics,geoinfomatics,geoscience and geographical information science,you will realise that professionals in this fields are needed in different sectors(eg Oil and Gas)....google and wikipedia is your friend, that is the essence of owing a smartphone,u can readily access any info on the www(globe),i must tell you change of course is not easy....no be uniabja try am see na...cheers

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by awizzy1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
poffistands:
Good morning infidels, hope everyone was successful with their registration,mine wasn't as tedious as some complained but the bank was something else...everyone has been asking what's the next phase from here? if u have paid ur sch fees and hostel fee,go to a cafe to pay online,register ur courses,edit ur profile,upload ur passport and signature,print out ur personal detail...if ur login is with ur 'jamb reg' and 'password'...it's fine...after some days perhaps hours try login in with ur matric number as ur username in place of ur jamb reg.go with ur online payment receipt to bursary and get stamped.keep ur ears on ground as regard any information abt hostel allocation and admission letter,the last I heard is that it's to be obtained at vc office @permsite others said it's gonna be given at each department....if you have a valid information pls share.

Code of conduct
My fellow freshers I must say am highly disappointed in the way some freshers are already behaving in sch,esp the girls,majority staying with guys,already wearing half naked indoor wears publicly at night,rushing into sexual relationship and sleeping in Boyz room,this is outrageous for crying out loud,u think u are finally free frm mum and dad's watch.una just resumed.as freshers u shld knw some sex freak predators/staylite wld find u to be a bait,feeding on ur ignorance,luring u into their rooms just by doing a singular act of kindness,girls always confuse a guy's appreciation for affection,in uniabuja u don't just play hard to get,u play hard to forget if u really want a successful relationship.in the long run,the gullibility of girls never seem to amaze me.

The male freshers,i dont know maybe it's the excitement of being in a university that has changed the way most of u walk,any guy u see bouncing wen he is walking u can easily tag him to be a fresher,some of them are garrulous,noisy,and they seem to think of themselves as funny,e.g the 3 musketeers I met at a cafe behind aluta gate,they were looking tall,huge and idiotic.
But then again I met some freshers at economics and pol.sci department during screening,the likes of our chivalrous Danny here on this thread,who was decently dressed,polite,welcoming and humble,usman,frank,a pulchritudenous girl frm kogi named ABI,who comported herself so well and a girl on glasses didn't get her name though...they all were decent and mature.

You are not here in sch just to learn academics,you learn etiquette,morals,formalism and the likes.
If u pass through school,let school pass through you also.
Chose your friends wisely

hahahahaha my brother some people learn the hard way, nothing you say will make any significant difference but its good to know there are people like you who are goal oriented..

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.