Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (625015 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Mathematics no be moi moi for uniabuja oooh...ask the 2012/2013 set... The will confirm to that... Even me i am a witness.... Cos i was once there... I applied for computer science and i was given mathematics but i applied for a change of course...... Oh men.... Make una weh want to do change of course pray say hod for maths release una..... Doctor franklin go use una eyes see shege........ Ahh.... The hod for maths wont release any one of you people oooh.. But if you have someone in the school that s a staff, it will be better..
Note: if you cant cope with your department now, i prefer you change now cos while you are doing that in 200level... You will be dropping a year....
Ask lecturers like mr. Ade (trigonometry), mr dammy(optics), dr. Nasiru(physics)....wen una reach there una go know wella.... Pls, before u apply for a change of course, let someone put u tru before u lose ur admission...
Witty cares.
2go: francis6781.
Phone: 07037169000
watsapp: 07037169000

4 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Wittywizard:
Mathematics no be moi moi for uniabuja oooh...ask the 2012/2013 set... The will confirm to that... Even me i am a witness.... Cos i was once there... I applied for computer science and i was given mathematics but i applied for a change of course...... Oh men.... Make una weh want to do change of course pray say hod for maths release una..... Doctor franklin go use una eyes see shege........ Ahh.... The hod for maths wont release any one of you people oooh.. But if you have someone in the school that s a staff, it will be better..
Note: if you cant cope with your department now, i prefer you change now cos while you are doing that in 200level... You will be dropping a year....
Ask lecturers like mr. Ade (trigonometry), mr dammy(optics), dr. Nasiru(physics)....wen una reach there una go know wella.... Pls, before u apply for a change of course, let someone put u tru before u lose ur admission...
Witty cares.
2go: francis6781.
Phone: 07037169000
watsapp: 07037169000
Thanks o..I pray that this HOD will release us oooo...i no wan do maths o
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Reetarh:
@willaiye ,I haven't gotten the pin. .. is d pin stil on sale? ..
@chukwudi pleade when did buy ur pin? !..
@ All .. please pple who will help me get the pin.. am in d bus presently nw, coming to abj..
Hey.... If you are interested you can contact me on 07069299317
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Mr... If you are already in the bus... Try and buy the pin yourself on monday because i jus called zenith bank branch manager in gwags and he told me that the unibuja notification pin is still on for sale... So dont be scared and no shaking
Pietee:

Hey.... If you are interested you can contact me on 07069299317
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Wittywizard:
Mr... If you are already in the bus... Try and buy the pin yourself on monday because i jus called zenith bank branch manager in gwags and he told me that the unibuja notification pin is still on for sale... So dont be scared and no shaking
hehehehehehe bank branch manager...smh,if I hear....somepeople can lie...witches and wizards

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning all. Its almost time for reg, I wish yall the best. For those who may register late and loose out from Hostel accommodation. Contact me, I want to sell mine.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Is it dat pple wey apply for 2013 neva get admission abi wetin cos I neva really understand yet
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2014
james17:
Is it dat pple wey apply for 2013 neva get admission abi wetin cos I neva really understand yet
O boy, U no go understand anythn b dat...ask better question make we answer U...#funny guy smiley
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2014
james17:
Start reading posts from page (150) to this present page (211)...u will understand everythn that is happening...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
sakaguchi:
Good morning all. Its almost time for reg, I wish yall the best. For those who may register late and loose out from Hostel accommodation. Contact me, I want to sell mine.
space booked. Pls give me your contact.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Kingdomdaughter(f): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
kingobasi:

Its 2014/15 set...... U will kn wen dey start selling d form and it will be out soon...... About the resumption date, it will also be posted on the skul site.....
Kingobasi, tnks real good for this timely info.
God bless u richly.
#relieved...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please O, If you have not voted, just click here and type, "I vote Naijaboiy" cc- ezepromoe and then, submit.

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2009154

Thank you smiley
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by creamycrystal(f): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Any theater arts fresher only shud signify so we cud do our reg 2geda on monday or any old theater arts studnt dt cud guide plixxxxx quote
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Reetarh: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
creamycrystal:
Any theater arts fresher only shud signify so we cud do our reg 2geda on monday or any old theater arts studnt dt cud guide plixxxxx quote

am a Lin student... send me ur contact
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by YSSEY(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
datopdlink:

Na wa o...and I heard frm someone in the school that all CS students are thru with their program...so they might start a a new set with us...i no know sha...but I'm planning to go for change of course once I get there..na 20k sad
Amen o... Can't do maths nii
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sAntiAgO147: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
datopdlink:
Pls if you were given Computer Science,lets talk
I was given computer science bro.....2014set
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
sAntiAgO147:

I was given computer science bro.....2014set
Congrats o...i no know y these ppl give me maths..anyway I will inquire abt the change of course form on Monday and by Gods grace if it works out we'll meet during registration
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
I was givin geography....which other course can I change to? And can the change of course be now or after100L? And the registration/screening will last for how long? Pls I need reply me shapali shapali....thank u.

If u hv not seen ur name on jamb is possible to see it on school portal am a witness.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
YSSEY:
Amen o... Can't do maths nii
I dey tell u...sha the first thing is this change of course issue,Monday tinz
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
rakish:
space booked. Pls give me your contact.
08073027989. First come first serve basis though. I only have one space to sell.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2014
chukwudi1989:
I was givin geography....which other course can I change to? And can the change of course be now or after100L? And the registration/screening will last for how long? Pls I need reply me shapali shapali....thank u.

If u hv not seen ur name on jamb is possible to see it on school portal am a witness.
. Registration is 1month(4wks)
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 3:44am On Nov 23, 2014
maiquel:
. Registration is 1month(4wks)
on the school calender It wil la for 6days 24th to 29th

Is ok thanks man
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 4:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Chukwudi congrat for ur admission... I really and trully want to appreciate your effortt cos you have always been a corner stone on this page.... Congrat bro once again.... For the change of course from geography... You can change from geography to economics/philosophy and some other department... I will advice that anybody doing change of course should try and do it this session cos once u want to finish 100l and apply for that, it wont be okay and it will be more than stressful... And also for the hostel accommodation. If you are in 100l, inrespective of the hostel, you dont have any problem with that.. You will automatically be given a space in d hostel... So no need to rush cos i can see some pple already on facebook saying that they want to use their jamb admission letter to apply for hostel wen they have not even be screened... You must be screened before given a space in the hostel

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2014
chukwudi1989:
on the school calender It wil la for 6days 24th to 29th

Is ok thanks man

Sorry, its actually 3wks...24nov- 21dec. Its in the announcement on sch portal...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wittywizard:
Chukwudi congrat for ur admission... I really and trully want to appreciate your effortt cos you have always been a corner stone on this page.... Congrat bro once again.... For the change of course from geography... You can change from geography to economics/philosophy and some other department... I will advice that anybody doing change of course should try and do it this session cos once u want to finish 100l and apply for that, it wont be okay and it will be more than stressful... And also for the hostel accommodation. If you are in 100l, inrespective of the hostel, you dont have any problem with that.. You will automatically be given a space in d hostel... So no need to rush cos i can see some pple already on facebook saying that they want to use their jamb admission letter to apply for hostel wen they have not even be screened... You must be screened before given a space in the hostel

Witty thanks man,is GOD nobody else
Ok, thank u for ur reply,u just hit d nail on d head.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
maiquel:

Sorry, its actually 3wks...24nov- 21dec. Its in the announcement on sch portal...
ok thanks maiguel,I hv time to run arund for things needed.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
I really thank u guys for the help u all hv rendered in dis net meh!I came in and saw MR presido,obasi,poffi,witty and others doing a good job to help aspirant know there fate and stand GOD will bless all of u in jesus name amen.......#bing back presido I hv a goodnews for him. My 1st question here was "pls can 185 geography be admitted Into UNIABUJA".some said is slim,some said yes if I hv long legs while some said yes with GOD all things are possble and that man in heaven did it...thank u jesus,thank u guys and GOD in heaven will surely reward u all...amen.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by creamycrystal(f): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Reetarh:

am a Lin student... send me ur contact
owk here is ma facebook I'd add me up pizzz abigail akor(crystal)
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
so guys, I want to ask a question..

now about school fee, are we going to pay the school fees before we start screening?, or are we going to do the screening before payment of school fees.
now if the later is correct, are we going to pay the school fees on the first day after registration?..

@kingobasi, presido, witty, and Pietee.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:

now about school fee, are we going to pay the school fees before we start screening?, or are we going to do the screening before payment of school fees.
now if the later is correct, are we going to pay the school fees on the first day after registration?..

STEP 4: Candidates can therefore, move into various College/Faculty of their choice of course of study for credentials verification, bring along JAMB Result Slip, Ordinary Level (SSCE, GCE, Grade II e.tc.) certificate/statement of result, certificate of Birth/Declaration of Age, Certificate of Local Government Indigene, Letter of Undertaking from parent/Guardian that you will be of good behavior while in the University, Twelve (12) passport-size photographs. After successful screening by the FACULTY SCREENING OFFICER, obtain a MATRICULATION NUMBER and other admission instructions.
STEP 5: Candidates should pay school fees with his/her MATRICULATION NUMBER at any of these Banks nationwide according to the College/Faculty group below:
S/N NAMES OF BANKS COLLEGE/FACULTY/DEPARTMENT 1. UNITY BANK PLC FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION: ECONOMICS,GEOGRAPHY, POLITICAL SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, SOCIOLOGY; FOUNDATION ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION, GUIDANCE & COUNSELING AND SCIENCE EDUCATION, SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT ALEDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT STUDIES. 2. UNITED AFRICA (UBA) BANK PLC FOR FACULTY OF LAW AND COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES: PUBLIC & INTERNATIONAL LAW, PRIVATE & ISLAMIC LAW; AND HEALTH SCIENCES 3. ZENITH BANK PLC FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING: ACCOUNTING, BANKING & FINANCE, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION; MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, CIVIL-ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL-ELECT. ENGINEERING. 4. FIRST BANK PLC FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE: BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, MATHEMATICS, STATISTICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY; CROP SCIENCE, ANIMAL SCIENCE, SOIL SCIENCE, AGRIC- ECONOMICS 5. ECO BANK PLC FACULTY OF ARTS AND VETERINARY MEDICINE: ENGLISH & LITERARY STUDIES, HISTORY, THEATRE ARTS, PHILOSOPHY & RELIGIOUS STUDIES, LINGUISTIC & AFRICA LANGUAGES; AND VETERINARY MEDICINE.

I think I helped.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
After ur screening they will gv u a matric number, witout dat matric number u wunt b able to make any transaction in the bank.. So u need that reg number to pay ur skul fee and other stuff including the hostel fee....

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.