Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Double Standard Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Double Standard Of The World (743 Views)

Seun Why The Double Standard??? / The Standard Of Heaven Is Still High, Myles Munroe Might Be Burning In Hell / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Standard Of The World by infofirst(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2012
I saw this pix and i felt the people of the world r just ......

Re: Double Standard Of The World by infofirst(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2012
Almost the same dress code n yet u called one group devoted n d other oppressed, why?i called that Double standard
Re: Double Standard Of The World by logicboy: 5:56pm On May 20, 2012
infofirst: Almost the same dress code n yet u called one group devoted n d other oppressed, why?i called that Double standard

You are not serious. The nuns choose their dress code. They swear an oath to celibacy

Does a 5 year old muslim choose to dress like a masquerade?

or a 16 year old muslim prefer to look like a ninja or a celebrity like Princess Diana, Madonna or Lady Gaga?
Re: Double Standard Of The World by infofirst(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

You are not serious. The nuns choose their dress code. They swear an oath to celibacy

Does a 5 year old muslim choose to dress like a masquerade?

or a 16 year old muslim prefer to look like a ninja or a celebrity like Princess Diana, Madonna or Lady Gaga?
May be am not serious
Re: Double Standard Of The World by 2good(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2012
infofirst: Almost the same dress code n yet u called one group devoted n d other oppressed, why?i called that Double standard

They are not thesame. The nun choose that kind of life and can get out when they want to. But Muslim women on the other hand, are not given the option to dress or not to dress like ninjas and even face the risk of torture or murder in some Islamic countries if they don't wear hijab. So there is no double standard

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Someones Snapchat 2018 - How To Hack Snapchat Account 2018 / What Do I Do In This Situation? / How To Worship The Nigerian God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.