Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! (1056 Views)

5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / I Want Help To Renew The Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! by yemiuk: 6:34pm On May 20, 2012
Hello Nairalanders.Pls i want any one who live in the uk to help me out.Last 2 years i applied for uk Visa and i was granted.so i travelled to london ,when i got there i had no where to stay or nobody to live with as i dont have any family or friends there so i lodged in one cheap hotel for 4 weeks hoping to meet anyone who can assist with accomodation atleast we can both share the rent bills together but unfortunately i did not see anyone to live with so i made up my mind to come back home.When i got home things were very rough so I sold my car and some other stuff to get back on my feet.Now again i have re-applied for another 6 months uk visa and i have been granted.So house can anyone who lives in any part of uk help me with accomodation.I will not be a burden to that person we can share the bills together.I just want where i can stay in the uk.God bless you as you try to help me.Here is my email saheed_olayemi@yahoo.com.Thanks!
Re: I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! by ojdollars(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2012
How long did it take for the Visa to be Granted? Like duration it took at Lagos. After you submitted.
Re: I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! by ojdollars(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2012
I can help you, will introduce you to someone who can help you get a cheap apartment outside London, cos apartment are very expensive in London. You can also find Justwise and others who live in the UK to inquire, no body dey fit trust person dis days, that's why. Not like your request is too big or not ideal. But na to rent your own one bedroom cheap, at the amount of maybe 350 - 400pounds a month first then use that time take find pally for club, church or market places. You gat to be outspoken. I beg answer my question, how long did your passport took before it was released?
Re: I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! by yemiuk: 11:16pm On May 21, 2012
Thanks for your suggestion...It takes 15 working days.
Re: I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! by yemiuk: 11:18pm On May 21, 2012
I would appreciate more suggestion please.
Re: I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! by rose198201: 3:35pm On May 22, 2012
I will advise you to go to manchester or birmingham....getting an apartment there is quite affordable than living in london.then you start looking for someone who can help you solve your problem...It may not be easy but u will surely meet someone who will help.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Plane Crashes In Ghana / Help Or Advice! / Canada:new Federal Skilled Worker Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.