Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

List Of Things U Can Use The Internet For That Are Not Common - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Things U Can Use The Internet For That Are Not Common (939 Views)

Unlimited Internet For Netflix / Where Can I Download Movies Series On The Internet For Free Example Lost,heroes / has anyone been to akwastar.com. u can watch some movies free online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Things U Can Use The Internet For That Are Not Common by Lanre90(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2012
[/b][b]so many Internet users use the Internet for basic stuff,like sending emails ,face-booking,updating antivrus and downloading media.so i decided that we nairalanders should compile a list that the average Nigerian doesn't use the Internet for.
that way we can educate the new Internet users on what they can use the Internet for not just cliché stuff.
thank you hope to see what rare thing you use the Internet[b]
for.[/b]

1 Like

Re: List Of Things U Can Use The Internet For That Are Not Common by Lanre90(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2012
for instance i watch video tutorials on how to use different softwares on lynda.com
p.s its best we state where we can locate all activities i.e the sites

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review - As Long As There's Life (jab Tak Hai Jaan) / Spider Stories - Nigerian And Pan African Based Cartoon / Beverly Pounces On Bimp Behind Angelo's Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.