Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Want To Help You Make Some $$$ In FOREX - Dare To Believe. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Help You Make Some $$$ In FOREX - Dare To Believe. (761 Views)

We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account / Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help You Make Some $$$ In FOREX - Dare To Believe. by neffanga: 7:07am On May 21, 2012
Forex trading can make u very rich for sure, but there r many who have failed at making money from the forex,d reason is either they did not aquire adequate education or got too greedy when d started to make money, it is important that u know the reason for their failure before u set out , only then can u avoid the pitfall many have fallen into.
If making in the forex market has been your desire, then welcome to making that dream come true.
* master my increadible trading system with a proven track record of success and u cannot fail again.
* trade forex like the pro with peace of mind without pursuing the market.
* wait for your trade to come to you and when it does, we nail from 60pips and sometimes 100pips per trade
* no over trading
risk management
* reward to risk ratio 2:1 and sometimes 3 :1
* no use of indicator
* consistent and reliable trade setup
i bet u will beat urself 4not knowing this b4,it'll blow your mind what u r about to discover.Hit me a call 08055617560
Re: I Want To Help You Make Some $$$ In FOREX - Dare To Believe. by Lucy001(f): 3:30pm On May 21, 2012
neffanga: Forex trading can make u very rich for sure, but there r many who have failed at making money from the forex,d reason is either they did not aquire adequate education or got too greedy when d started to make money, it is important that u know the reason for their failure before u set out , only then can u avoid the pitfall many have fallen into.
If making in the forex market has been your desire, then welcome to making that dream come true.
* master my increadible trading system with a proven track record of success and u cannot fail again.
* trade forex like the pro with peace of mind without pursuing the market.
* wait for your trade to come to you and when it does, we nail from 60pips and sometimes 100pips per trade
* no over trading
risk management
* reward to risk ratio 2:1 and sometimes 3 :1
* no use of indicator
* consistent and reliable trade setup
i bet u will beat urself 4not knowing this b4,it'll blow your mind what u r about to discover.Hit me a call 08055617560

lolz

(1) (Reply)

Invest As Low As 10usd And Make 2% Daily / Can't Withdraw Money From Diamond Bank ATM With GTB Card? / Turkey Farming And Broiler Farming Which One Is Better/lucrative/less Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.