Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help (762 Views)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Assumed Legalized Bribery By The Nigerian Immigration At Mm Airport / Nigerian immigration service website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help by jaydude(f): 8:17am On May 21, 2012
Please is there anyone that works in the nigerian immigration service in the house.please I need some help on passport related issues..thanks
Re: Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 21, 2012
jaydude: Please is there anyone that works in the nigerian immigration service in the house.please I need some help on passport related issues..thanks
There is no need to talk to immigratn officer,just ask ur questn..xperienced NLs will answer u!
Re: Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help by jaydude(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2012
Please if one has a visa on an existing passport, and gets married, and does a new passport with a change of name 2 husbands name, can one attatch the old passport(which was cancelled without prejudice) to the new one and still travel wit the visa on the old cancelled passport?
Re: Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help by Vicjustice: 6:40pm On May 21, 2012
jaydude: Please if one has a visa on an existing passport, and gets married, and does a new passport with a change of name 2 husbands name, can one attatch the old passport(which was cancelled without prejudice) to the new one and still travel wit the visa on the old cancelled passport?
Sure, this is allowed, a visa in an expired or phased out passport remains valid and is acceptable provided you have a valid passport to support the cancelled one; and if there is a change of surname, you would be required to have a document (ie change of name certificate) to verify that
Re: Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help by jaydude(f): 9:07pm On May 21, 2012
thanks Vicjustice, i appreciate ur response...please does anyone have a link with an NIS officer in abuja that can help out wit re- issue? im in lagos and very busy, just to speed up the process...thanks...
Re: Any Nigerian Immigration Sercice Worker In D House? I Need Sum Help by Vicjustice: 9:14pm On May 21, 2012
jaydude: thanks Vicjustice, i appreciate ur response...please does anyone have a link with an NIS officer in abuja that can help out wit re- issue? im in lagos and very busy, just to speed up the process...thanks...
I don't really know any one of such, but be warned that you're likely going to deal with a scammer

(1) (Reply)

I Need International Passport / Vice-consul Reveals Two Reasons Nigerians Are Denied Visas To US / Nigeria Embassy In UK Embarrasses And Dupes People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.