Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may (1399 Views)

URGENT: A Programmer Is Needed To Create A MLM Web Application / Looking For Credit Co-operative Society Software, NBFC Software, MLM Software / Who Can Help, I Need Binary MLM Software Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may by temmydude: 12:22pm On May 21, 2012
Hello, i need an MLM Script or MLM Programmer who can develop a web based MLM site that will accommodate a maximum of 5 levels inclusive of compensation plans as well as all the pertinent features an MLM must have. Whatever language you want to use, it's up to you. So far you give a functional package.

If you can deliver a good job and deliver it fast, then please let me hear from you. However, i believe you know that a portfolio from you will put you ahead of others.

Please let me know your price or fee, and project delivery duration. Thank you

So feel free to let me know your thoughts here or via: temtem555@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may by temmydude: 1:57pm On May 21, 2012
Is it that there is nobody in the house who can deliver or fulfill this task and get paid real good?. It is amazing that NL hasn't got anybody who can fulfill the development of an MLM site.

Well, if you are out there, then let me hear from you because time and tide wait for no man.
Re: In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may by spikesC(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2012
Whats MLM?
Re: In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may by avosoft: 11:33pm On May 21, 2012
hey i sent you an email, check and respond asap

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may by elegale: 12:35am On May 22, 2012
@spikes:

MLM means Multi Level Marketing.
Re: In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may by wale1973: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Call me on 08033750871 for discussion
Re: In Need Of An MLM Script/programmer - Deadline 25th-may by alcuin(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2015
I can build that for you.
If you are still interested, reply this message. I'll send you my contact.
Thanks, Alcuin.

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Script Developer Needed. / Software Needed!!! / Weco System Groups : Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.