Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? (2062 Views)

Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / How Can I Track My Stolen Blackberry / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? by emmanuelco(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2012
my blackberry phone was stolen by an unknown person..how can i track down the person?? please help me and i have no tracking app on the phone but i have the pin and it's a BOLD 3
Re: How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? by coogar: 4:14pm On May 21, 2012
emmanuelco: my blackberry phone was stolen by an unknown person..how can i track down the person?? please help me and i have no tracking app on the phone but i have the pin and it's a BOLD 3

you didn't install blackberry protect on it?
Re: How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? by emmanuelco(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2012
nope i did not install it,please what can i do again?? the person has refused to change the dp so i won't see his pics
Re: How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? by coogar: 6:03pm On May 21, 2012
emmanuelco: nope i did not install it,please what can i do again?? the person has refused to change the dp so i won't see his pics

there's nothing you can do. save up, buy another device.
always endeavour to password your phone. people steal phones cos
they know nigerians(especially) rarely secure their phones.

get blackberry protect on your new device...it can track the gps of where
the phone is currently located. it does not guarantee you would ever get it
but at least, it gives you hope. when thieves know every blackberry device is
passworded, they would be discouraged to steal it.
Re: How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? by emmanuelco(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2012
gosh!!!!! i still believe there should be a tracking soft that can help me
Re: How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? by patrickmereh: 7:48am On May 22, 2012
my blackberry phone with pin 284CFE2D was stolen 1 week ago around Sanusi Fafunwa junction after the traffic light. Anyone using this pin should know its a stolen phone and shud you have info please contact me 08034816541
Re: How Can I Track Down My Blackberry Phone??? by gulfer: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2012
emmanuelco: gosh!!!!! i still believe there should be a tracking soft that can help me
If you know the pin, use another BB to invite the BB and once accepted utilise your tact to track the person i.e connect the person on FB, get close and he/she may divulge their location and you'll have the person. Note that he/she may not be the actual thief.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Android Smartphone From Consuming Your Data.. / TECNO Y6. The Hottest One / MTN Free Call, SMS, Whatsapp Access.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.