Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,558 members, 7,843,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do You Have Facebook Fan Page? Here's Why You Need One! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have Facebook Fan Page? Here's Why You Need One! (584 Views)

I Can Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Business / I Need One Hundred Thousand Naira Loan / Chivita (994) Giving Out Free Recharge Card To The 1000th Facebook Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Facebook Fan Page? Here's Why You Need One! by kelvinShowmedo1: 2:26pm On May 21, 2012
To All My Best Friends.
Good morn to you all

Do you know that Since March 11, 2011 Facebook support FBML (Facebook Markup Language) pages obsolete (March 11, 2011), you can now create pages using iFrames. This is a great improvement and functionality unlike Facebook profile, this means that your new Facebook Fan Page is nothing but really a mini website and can do great thing must website off Facebook can’t do. The best part of it is you can (including a shopping cart, YouTube page, twitter page, list building, even a contact us page!) This is Great isn’t it? A fantastic idea, sure it is… if you are a programmer unless you find a solution! there’s no need to panic on. On contrary that’s why I'm your friends.It is our commitment to help you on during shaky times like this not only survive. But grow your business.And, because you're a creative person there are numbers of advantages.
• You will save time and get results
• You will find yourself engaged in a professional process that is both interesting and priceless
• You will find that your ability to learn without a coach or mentor will grow enormously

You can create pages inside your facebook with our WordPress Resources. Check out these great do it yourselfer at fraction sale prices… other guy’s are offering a big investment to get their resources. By the way, many do go up in price as time goes on: Act Now.

The Facebook Fan Pages Resources $ 100 you have the resell right. Call now +234 (0) 8137342414

Are you still shouting? Stop and go to GTBank near you to pay the $100 to this account name.
GTBank
Name: Onwuka Kelvin Chijioke
Account: 0016845760

After that test your name,phone no, teller no, and your email address to this no 08137342414.
Kelvin Showmedoit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15000 Metric Tonnes Of Kero Needed Urgently / Agro Investment Opportunity / This Is Very Real Get Free $300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.