Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days (3779 Views)

Buy Your Liberty Reserve @ Www.e-topup.com.ng / Liberty Reserve For Sale, Instant funding Guaranteed / What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders...................

I'm highly dissapointed that so called e-naira refused to fund my Liberty Reserve account with the $1,005 order I placed

and my contact to them seems to be shady and not clear & I've not recieved it up till now and is it that my N169,850 is gone........

I'm not sure cuz it's still like dream to me.......................

I've you ever experienced such of this with them?

Share your experience as I'm the C.E.O of

Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by achonua(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2012
Contact me and I will link you to a close friend of mine who will fund your account same day, then after that you can join my program and start making real money,God bless
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have $180 Alertpay and $35 Liberty Reserve for sell at a cheaper rate. I sell $1 Alertpay at N190 and $1 Liberty Reserve at N160. If you are interested to buy, you can meet me face to face in Enugu or you make deposit to my Bank Account, then i will fund your AP or LR account after i confirm your payment.
My contacts are cchijioke@gmail.com or 08035335447.

Regards.

Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have $180 Alertpay and $35 Liberty Reserve for sell at a cheaper rate. I sell $1 Alertpay at N190 and $1 Liberty Reserve at N160. If you are interested to buy, you can meet me face to face in Enugu or you make deposit to my Bank Account, then i will fund your AP or LR account after i confirm your payment.

Regards.

Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2012
I've already paid to them last week Thursday around 10 a.m

and it's just too bad as my payment deadline schedule at today 4.pm which I've been hammering into their hearing since last week Friday that I've been speaking with their two customer care agen just caught up with me and I will be paying $300 for late payment.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2012
Lins01: Hello everyone,

Regards.

I need Alertpay worth $20 and can we exchange while I give you $20 of PayPal cash cuz I only have PayPal cash in surplus now.

It's urgent and kindly respond plz............................................
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2012
achonua: Contact me and I will link you to a close friend of mine who will fund your account same day, then after that you can join my program and start making real money,God bless

Ok and I will appreciate that.........
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 21, 2012
Sorry, i am not interested to exchange my Alertpay to other e-currencies or exchange with fiverr.com Gift. Okay? If you need Alertpay, i will sell for you.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2012
Lins01: Sorry, i am not interested to exchange my Alertpay to other e-currencies or exchange with fiverr.com Gift. Okay? If you need Alertpay, i will sell for you.

ok..............................................................
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: Hello fellow nairalanders...................

I'm highly dissapointed that so called e-naira refused to fund my Liberty Reserve account with the $1,005 order I placed

and my contact to them seems to be shady and not clear & I've not recieved it up till now and is it that my N169,850 is gone........

I thought you were a pro at this. The best is instantgoldng dot com, they have the capability to handle $100k in a single transaction.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2012
blink182: I thought you were a pro at this. The best is instantgoldng dot com, they have the capability to handle $100k in a single transaction.

Knowing the correct site is the main thing but being secure is another thing.............security is guaranteed with e-naira though as this is not my first time of dealing with them though but this is my fist time of buying up to 1,000 from them and I didn't expect that though.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: Hello fellow nairalanders...................

My account had been funded but $976 was sent to me instead of the normal $1,005............
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Knowing the correct site is the main thing but being secure is another thing.............security is guaranteed with e-naira though as this is not my first time of dealing with them though but this is my fist time of buying up to 1,000 from them and I didn't expect that though.
Dude when you want to do such a transaction, you book an appointment and go to their office to do the transaction.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

My account had been funded but $976 was sent to me instead of the normal $1,005............
So what happened to the change.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2012
blink182: Dude when you want to do such a transaction, you book an appointment and go to their office to do the transaction.

I'm in Osogbo of Osun State and they only have their offices in Port harcourt and Lagos and I do not have time to do that but I believe that it is not neccessary............
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2012
blink182: So what happened to the change.

They said that it has changed from N169 to N174 but the invoice sent to my mail reflects 169 and customer care didn't tell me that there had been changes in price the morning I called them to tell them that I want to pay for $1,005

Imagine that...............
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by dayooye(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2012
blink182: I thought you were a pro at this. The best is instantgoldng dot com, they have the capability to handle $100k in a single transaction.
instant wetin?. they are worse, i made a deposit of 170,000 into instantgold bank account since wednessday last week, waited for them to credit my account for days, kept calling everyday. on friday they said they dont have lr in stock and offered to do a refund. the refund did not come in untill 3.00pm today... there customer service is pooooo. no correspondence nothin. they dont reply there mails. have patronized the two companies and i can tell u e-naira is still beta.....
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

They said that it has changed from N169 to N174 but the invoice sent to my mail reflects 169 and customer care didn't tell me that there had been changes in price the morning I called them to tell them that I want to pay for $1,005

Imagine that...............
They are thieves, take your business to the site I suggested.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2012
dayooye:
instant wetin?. they are worse, i made a deposit of 170,000 into instantgold bank account since wednessday last week, waited for them to credit my account for days, kept calling everyday. on friday they said they dont have lr in stock and offered to do a refund. the refund did not come in untill 3.00pm today... there customer service is pooooo. no correspondence nothin. they dont reply there mails. have patronized the two companies and i can tell u e-naira is still beta.....

You are right man................................
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2012
The reason why there is delay in funding Liberty Reserve account this days is because, Liberty Reserve stopped funding their marchants accounts for over 2 weeks now (reason best known to them), but i believe they start funding their merchants accounts soonest.

Note: I got this from NigeriaGoldExchange dot com Facebook page.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2012
Bayils: thanks.... Found this s secured αηd informative!!!!!!!!!! Pls after going through τнe site,i want to fund my liberty reserve account...but trying makin it through th bank deposite option available τнerε bec there's no information on ђoω to make payment..... Just *confused* or any one wiτн good,fast αηd secured site to fund my LR account...? Rεαllγ need it urgently!! Τнαnks

Contact me if you want to fund at least $100 and it will be done in less than 2hrs..
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Nobody: 7:50am On May 23, 2012
Bayils: thanks.... Found this s secured αηd informative!!!!!!!!!! Pls after going through τнe site,i want to fund my liberty reserve account...but trying makin it through th bank deposite option available τнerε bec there's no information on ђoω to make payment..... Just *confused* or any one wiτн good,fast αηd secured site to fund my LR account...? Rεαllγ need it urgently!! Τнαnks
Good one, guess I will be shifting to them too, will be getting some webmoney soon.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by Bayils(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Contact me if you want to fund at least $100 and it will be done in less than 2hrs..
anysite to τнαt? Or email contact?
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by epaypro: 12:08am On May 26, 2012
You think you are advertising yourself/website here not knowing its your foolishness. First, i want to advise Seun to verify post on nairaland before approving them. I am one of e-naira.com good customer and have been buying LR from them and resell for over 4 years now but have never experience any negative impact in my transaction with them. The truth is, they have thousands of customers and they strictly advise their customers to adhered to the funding instruction very well to avoid unnecessary delay. Your problem is, you are too busy to read. Maybe printing recharge card for N100,000 as advertise on your blog. On that same day, i placed an order, check the invoice sent to my email and discovered they were not accepting orders. It was clearly stated and every invoice expires 12 hours on their system which mean a customer must make payment within 12 hours time frame. Change of price in www.e-naira.com does not occurred in day time, meaning all buy orders must have expire before the price change takes place. I believe your major problem was making payment with the expires transaction ID which carries old price. Thank God you were even funded, what a mercy! I am aware too of the scarcity of liberty reserve stock in the market, i also read where they said orders cannot exceed 5 business days as you were funded on the 3 business days despite your ignorance and error. FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE SAY GOD BLESS E-NAIRA DOT COM, THEY ARE MAKING US PROUD OF NAIJA.
Omotayo B.
Osun state.
Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
epaypro: You think you are advertising yourself/website here not knowing its your foolishness. First, i want to advise Seun to verify post on nairaland before approving them. I am one of e-naira.com good customer and have been buying LR from them and resell for over 4 years now but have never experience any negative impact in my transaction with them. The truth is, they have thousands of customers and they strictly advise their customers to adhered to the funding instruction very well to avoid unnecessary delay. Your problem is, you are too busy to read. Maybe printing recharge card for N100,000 as advertise on your blog. On that same day, i placed an order, check the invoice sent to my email and discovered they were not accepting orders. It was clearly stated and every invoice expires 12 hours on their system which mean a customer must make payment within 12 hours time frame. Change of price in www.e-naira.com does not occurred in day time, meaning all buy orders must have expire before the price change takes place. I believe your major problem was making payment with the expires transaction ID which carries old price. Thank God you were even funded, what a mercy! I am aware too of the scarcity of liberty reserve stock in the market, i also read where they said orders cannot exceed 5 business days as you were funded on the 3 business days despite your ignorance and error. FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE SAY GOD BLESS E-NAIRA DOT COM, THEY ARE MAKING US PROUD OF NAIJA.
Omotayo B.
Osun state.
Good update in here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Architecture...interior Design And Construction / Carxus Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.