Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful (2556 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / Nairaland's Native Doctors. Pls Help!!! I Ate Sacrifice / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful by Eminentsam(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2012
I have been asking people this question time without number i really want to know this coz i have a friend who is in a cross-road with dis former paint up religious group and their powers seem formidable.that's why i want to know if i will advice him to meet a powerful native doctor.pls advice me
Re: Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 21, 2012
Amadioha is more superior. Its our identity eckankar are just vibrating an ancient name of God "HU" its western, join the CHURCH OF AMADIOHA igbo God of thunder
Re: Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2012
^this woman is a fraud.

go to a real Ibo priest, not to this fake churchman. . wink
Re: Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful by benodic: 7:32am On May 22, 2012
@ Eminentsam
i kindly suggest you remove Eckankar from this equation.
Eckists are not involved in power games and we do not fight anybody or any religion or try to prove we are more powerful. We are lovers of life and work earnestly in becoming clear channels for the love of God. singing HU a Love Song to God opens our heart to the love of God enabling us to show love naturally to other fellow souls.

2 Likes

Re: Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful by Nobody: 8:27am On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^this woman is a fraud.

go to a real Igo priest, not to this fake churchman. . wink
ape man what are you doing here? Go to pagan section nah abi you wan join eckankar?
Re: Eckankar People And Native Doctors Who Are More Powerful by Ajayi123: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Amadioha is more superior. Its our identity eckankar are just vibrating an ancient name of God "HU" its western, join the CHURCH OF AMADIOHA igbo God of thunder
Ha-ha-ha. @Biafra4tharmy don't kill me with laughter please.... Ha-ha-ha-ha grin

(1) (Reply)

Egypt The First America: America The Modern Day Egypt / Traditional Uses Of Noni / Have You Seen Gnome (egbere) Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.