Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note (21951 Views)

The Effect Of Sanusi's Exchange Policy - (Black-Market: N173 To $1) / Why Sanusi's New Policy Will Destroy Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Mbeki: 9:06am On May 22, 2012
Fantastic design,
The reason for the protruded edge I guess is for easy withdrawal of the note from users wallet. Pickpockets will have a field day now.

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by ZUBY77(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2012
All these heartless thieves do is change things everytime. Things that produces the same value and result. I dont have issues with the current 200 note, so why changing it? We have more pressing issues here. As i am writing this, there is no light to iron my cloths and Sanusi is channeling our money to new bills.

6 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Mbeki: 9:13am On May 22, 2012
ZUBY77: All these heartless thieves do is change things everytime. Things that produces the same value and result. I dont have issues with the current 200 note, so why changing it? We have more pressing issues here. As i am writing this, there is no light to iron my cloths and Sanusi is channeling our money to new bills.

Sorry dude about the light.
My own headache is on how to use this note, how do I remove the extra note, and who is going to pay me for the labour
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2012
ZUBY77: All these heartless thieves do is change things everytime. Things that produces the same value and result. I dont have issues with the current 200 note, so why changing it? We have more pressing issues here. As i am writing this, there is no light to iron my cloths and Sanusi is channeling our money to new bills.

Na wah o!!

Na no light make you type all this opata abi?!!

Nigerians are really frustrated o!!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2012
This most be a joke, what kind of design is that, are they building in Dubai?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by lifestyle1(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2012
Are you sure this is a design or a deformation ? undecided
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by walton1(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2012
Why is there still arabic inscription on the note.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by amosy007: 9:40am On May 22, 2012
What is difference ?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Ejine(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2012
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

1 Like

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by amosy007: 9:41am On May 22, 2012
walton1: Why is there still arabic inscription on the note.
I wonder o
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by meetkris(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2012
:oI don't know y dis kind of joke should find its way to d front page.look 4 a better issue to post.a baby will laff at ur post.where is your source.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Smartjeezy(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2012
What is the meaning of that arabic written on our currency?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2012
Ejiné: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

amosy007:
I wonder o

walton1: Why is there still arabic inscription on the note.

odiaero: This most be a joke, what kind of design is that, are they building in Dubai?

Evidence that Nairalanders dont read or analyse a thread before responding!!!

1 Like

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by cyril83(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: The IGBO'S will be hunting for people to renew their money rituals now. Sanusi should not have designed new notes cos all products of Biafra are ritualists
Don't start what u can't finish broda
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Smartjeezy(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2012
What is the meaning of that arabic written on our currency?...
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by yongnoble(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2012
amosy007: What is difference ?
abi oh, i can't seem to find any noticeable difference.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2012
Smart jeezy: What is the meaning of that arabic written on our currency?

If you dont know then how do you call yourself smart?!

1 Like

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 9:47am On May 22, 2012
Mbeki: Fantastic design

If this is true, then these guys are creative. Creative idiots. Are they improving designs, papers and the way internationals view our money? This is not funny. They should really go back and find a way to make Nigeria our Nation and not international nation.
Copy that.

1 Like

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by inspirenet: 9:47am On May 22, 2012

The same value. On point.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by sergio(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2012
Naira land is full of jokers, the note is simply a printing and cutting error, that edge was not properly cut hence the poster is trying to give us some humour.

Someone has already taken it tribal (as usual with Nigerian)

5 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 9:53am On May 22, 2012
What is the difference with the old one? What a waste!!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Tunjman(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2012
Too funny to be true

I think a pentagon design will be ok

Misplaced priority msctheeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Opoki(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2012
Thrash... I wonder where the OP got his info yet people are making comment withput asking about the reality of the thread.¤smh¤
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2012
Floxyluv: What is the difference with the old one? What a waste!!

How you manage pass exam sef?!!

Upon all the posts leading up to this, you still feel there is a difference?!!

na wah o!!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Smartjeezy(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

If you dont know then how do you call yourself smart?!
how do u expect me to know dat?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by shadrach77: 9:55am On May 22, 2012
well, in other countries e.g UK, the currency bill is changed every five years to avoid hoarding so there is no bill deal in sanusi changing our currency
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by saydfact(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2012
anoda nonsense
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 9:55am On May 22, 2012
Are people actually taking the pix serious... Some pple are simply stup1d shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 9:56am On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: The IGBO'S will be hunting for people to renew their money rituals now. Sanusi should not have designed new notes cos all products of Biafra are ritualists

OOOOoooboy! This na insult. Any way, I no blame you. To kill people without cause is ur way of life.
Can you tell me, where is OPC. They are irrelivant like you if you are not Boko'ahram.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Jaylone(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2012
Nigerian will never change, or is it nairaland?
No thorough analysis before posting. Yes there is no difference in the note just a joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lg, Hisense & Nexus Showroom {A Great pl to get your home & business appliances} / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. / Bank Of America Urges Nigeria To Hike Interest Rate To 25.5% To Curb Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.