Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland (939 Views)

Poll: Shgould abuse like this be allowed

Yes: 33% (1 vote)
No: 33% (1 vote)
Undecided: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Shgould abuse like this be allowed

Yes: 50% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Undecided: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Fastest Ever English Premier Leaque Hat-trick In The History Of English FA / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2012
Yes folks, this is it The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland. Rules and regulations do not apply here. Your free to say whatever you like here. And all attemps to get this topic moved to the recycle bin have fallen on deaf ears.

https://www.nairaland.com/587624/tottenham-hotspur-supporters-inc-2.0/24#10889422

Starting from the lastpage go backwards and see the amount of abuse and insults we have to put up with here.
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by Tgirl4real(f): 12:47pm On May 22, 2012
ermm . . .ermm . . . I don't get what the beef is o tongue

Is Mukina not a Spur fan? If she no mind, why you dey mind? cheesy

Why raise a campaign to fight this injustice when the affected people aint bothered? cheesy grin
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2012
I am the affected party and i obviously am bothered. I want my thread thown in the recycle bin.
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by Tgirl4real(f): 2:31pm On May 22, 2012
oh1 Sorry . . . you mean you created the thread? I didn't bother checking who the OP was.

If it bothers you, why not report to the moderators (who happens to be the no.1 culprit) grin grin grin
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by mukina2: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2012
we are innocent sad grin
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by Tgirl4real(f): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2012
grin grin grin

Mukina, stop derailing OUR thread jor angry
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
mukina2: we are innocent sad grin
STFU Mukina angry Your part of the problem
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
We still have forms available.
I'm sure becoming a CFC member will remove the stigma innit? tongue
Re: The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
BlueDiva: We still have forms available.
I'm sure becoming a CFC member will remove the stigma innit? tongue
Is that how people become fans of a club. They fill in application forms? Do you have to pay a fee as well? Proper fans (like the ones u see at football matches are born and bred into thier football teams unlike u fake naija armchair fans who only follow thier teams on TV will and will never go to a live game in thier life and call themselves diehard fans

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United USA Tour 2015 Official Thread! / Chelsea Vs Ipswich Fc: Match Going On Now / Messi; - I'm My No. 1 Critic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.