Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (978 Views)

l / I supply all kind of household.......Furnitures(Pictures included) / What Kind Of Property Can I Get With A Budget Of N10m : In A Good Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ggood: 12:12pm On May 22, 2012
Re: . by Coldfeet(f): 12:33pm On May 22, 2012
If you know how to use a computer or mobile phone to log on to the internet and type this post then am sure you should know the right and sensible thing to do in such a situation! This was definitely NOT meant to be an insult to your person!! its just my state of mind when I came across this post. If you still don't know what to do just wait a while someone will come along and explain to you goodday.
Re: . by achi4u(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2012
oh sorry!,but did the landlord agent not aware of the rentage?

*the bulding is about to be demolished___where is the lanlord or is he brokr?

*if your with a geniue receipt which he issued you then the option is to get him arrested and charge him to court.

the answers to the above questions will the determined weather u hav lost your money or not.
....plz if u hv any recept now___try photocopy them.
Re: . by achi4u(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2012
oh sorry!,but did the landlord agent not aware of the rentage?

*the bulding is about to be demolished___where is the lanlord or is he brokr?

*if you are with a geniue receipt which he issued you then the option is to get him arrested and charge him to court.

the answers to the above questions will determined weather u hav lost your money or not.
....plz if u hv any recept now___try photocopy them.
Re: . by achi4u(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2012
Coldfeet: If you know how to use a computer or mobile phone to log on to the internet and type this post then am sure you should know the right and sensible thing to do in such a situation! This was definitely NOT meant to be an insult to your person!! its just my state of mind when I came across this post. If you still don't know what to do just wait a while someone will come along and explain to you goodday.
Once money is involved,you may not even remeber what to do next.
seriously!

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse For Rent@iju Along The Road:call-08067307550 / Landed Properties Are Available Forsale In Oniru,lekki,chervon,femi Okunnu Estat / Letting Letting Letting Mainland Mainland Mainland Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.