Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? (5723 Views)

Ice Prince Shares Rare Bedroom Selfie With His Hot Ghanaian Girlfriend / ‘why My Boobs Are Always Trending’ – Nikki Samonas Pictures ..... / Hot Ghanaian Movie Star Prince David Osei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2012
"Nikki Samonas is becoming one of Ghana's fast rising actresses. Her beauty is also teeming up to fast-track this accolade.

She is not only an actress but a model and also a television presenter. Nikki has done some commercials for some big brands in Ghana.

She has featured in movies like, ‘Beyonce 1&2’, 'Desperate Measures', 'Red Label', ‘War of Roses’, and many others.

One question that comes to mind is, which of Nollywood's actresses matches her beauty?"

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/15929/50/hot-ghanaian-actress-nikki-samonas-any-nollywood-a.html

Nikki Samonas

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2012
The fact that she acted in "Beyonce 1/2" just dropped her rating.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 8:50pm On May 22, 2012
when I first read this article, I just wanted to laugh because when the question from the article asked "which of Nollywood's actresses matches her beauty?" I can think of many Nollywood actresses that matches her beauty and surpasses it. She is beautiful but that statement that was from the article was to much I could hold before I started laughing.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 8:51pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Yup so true, lol
She is pretty but she is not the best actress out there, I have seen her in some movies and she is just ok. Yvonne Okoro beats her in acting and beauty if they have to bring up a Ghanian actress
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by emiwanlee(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2012
What do u mean?
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2012
emiwanlee: What do u mean?

read the article I posted because I don't get the question your asking
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2012
PMSL. So because she yellow like gbegiri, she is automatically hotter than the whole of Nollywood? Mercy Johnson's/Omotola's/Genevieve's Nollywood? Ha. To be honest, I'd take even Patience Ozokwor, a.k.a Mama G, over this expired Mango anytime anyday. Hot kor, boiling ni.

5 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 12:12am On May 23, 2012
pro01: PMSL. So because she yellow like gbegiri, she is automatically hotter than the whole of Nollywood? Mercy Johnson's/Omotola's/Genevieve's Nollywood? Ha. To be honest, I'd take even Patience Ozokwor, a.k.a Mama G, over this expired Mango anytime anyday. Hot kor, boiling ni.

LOL
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by Nobody: 2:45am On May 23, 2012
pro01: PMSL. So because she yellow like gbegiri, she is automatically hotter than the whole of Nollywood? Mercy Johnson's/Omotola's/Genevieve's Nollywood? Ha. To be honest, I'd take even Patience Ozokwor, a.k.a Mama G, over this expired Mango anytime anyday. Hot kor, boiling ni.

Don't be mean. grin
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by dasparrow: 8:41am On May 23, 2012

LOL grin
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by Melinde: 9:12am On May 23, 2012

easy abeg!!! no too vex... still laughing..
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

exactly
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by londoner: 2:51am On May 24, 2012
I think this woman is very pretty............
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2012
londoner: I think this woman is very pretty............

True but the headline is what causing a ruckus
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by tpia5: 4:02am On Jul 09, 2012
greek father?

i'm guessing from the name.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
tpia@:
greek father?

i'm guessing from the name.

her grandfather is Greek actually from what I have read
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by Chanchit: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Is this publicity stunt or what...? U should have use a beta headline than this, all this nigerian n ghanian actors/actress, me i see them as jobless people, making show of shame... She could use her beauty for something better than acting out silly story lines....
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by tpia5: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
anonymous6:

her grandfather is Greek actually from what I have read

its her dad- i checked on google.

so, yes, she does have a greek grandfather and a greek dad.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by boyendowed(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ghanaian actresses are so hot.I think I am in love
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by otumfour(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
why is the OP of this thread so obsessed with Ghanaians so much undecided......
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas, Any Nollywood Actress Her Match? by anonymous6(f): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
otumfour: why is the OP of this thread so obsessed with Ghanaians so much undecided......

No I am not but that article made headlines and I wanted to see what people feel about it

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide / How I Got A Lead Role Weeks After Getting Into Film School- Debby Felix / Kanye West Forgives Jay Z After 5years Beef, Reunite At P.diddy's 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.