Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (153520 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by topraj2003: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2013
@ A. Mossley, i think the non-reflection of my salary might be due to pension no. I dont think alausa has got my pension number with them. The other time i received my pension no from stanbic ibtc, i took it to the district to help me pass it to alausa, the man told me to wait to till end of the month, so that we see what happens. This might be the problem with mine.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adeola1984: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2013
So what about we dat our pension is dere and we have not seen our money..... What might caused dat?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by topraj2003: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Adeola1984: So what about we dat our pension is dere and we have not seen our money..... What might caused dat?
in short, if this siuation persists till sunday, we have to report at our respective districts on monday, so that d impendiment can be discovered, and solution proffered. It's as simple as that.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by spicy4lyfe: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2013
@topraj, it isnt because u avnt submitted ur pension number dt is y ur salary is yet to reflect, I'm yet to submit mine nd av received my salary
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by topraj2003: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2013
@spicey. Thanks. I appreciate that info.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2013
So far,from the plight of different members of the house,the non reflection of the salary isn't because of failure to do any clearance,fill bank sort code,fill pfa no nor as a result of the bank or account type.So what then is the problem?Well,let's keep ourselves updated,if this problem persists till monday or tuesday,then we'd better raise an alarm.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dephilosopher: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Why all dis plenty uneccessary worries over salary alert. It is our money and it will be paid so everyone shld relax and stop creating uneccessary tension. Our money will be paid. Its a gradual process afterall everyone didn't receive d alert on the same day.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pj3400(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
A.Mossley:

thanks for the info.Just to ask,did you fill any sort code of your bank?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pj3400(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
A.Mossley:

thanks for the info.Just to ask,did you fill any sort code of your bank?

I did filled ♍aι̥ sort code along with ♍aι̥ account details. A lot of ppl try to convince me not to use my savings account or ♍aι̥ fcmb account saying, this bank is best, that one is best, we were ask to use current account bla bla bla. But I followed ♍aι̥ mind. Even though I prefer ♍aι̥ salary to be paid after 3 month but I was told that we were going to receive July salary but a lot never belif me. And when I got my alert, I posted it here and on the other version of this tread on Facebook but no body believed me. Call most of the new teacher that I now very well and even those in ♍aι̥ school, but none belif me. I was even insulted that what I said was an expensive joke not until I forward the alert to some ppl before they calm down. Many later started calling me after the second or 3rd day to also testify.

So surprise that some ppl can be insulting Gtb!!! Hmmmmmmmmm. I can't laff oooooo. Its well. Før those still expecting their salary, pls don't panic even though its not easy at all. And if the situation never changes pls report.

It is well.

May this salary be a start of a good thing in our life. May God almighty blessed it and multiply if Før us miraculously. May we never be belittle again. We shall all rise to prominence now and forever.

Ђα̲̅ppƔ wekend to u all.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by topraj2003: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
spicy4lyfe: @topraj, it isnt because u avnt submitted ur pension number dt is y ur salary is yet to reflect, I'm yet to submit mine nd av received my salary
But i just checked my pension acc nw, via my username,code and pin no(stanbic ibtc), and discovered that no remmitance has been made there. Meaning that (i think) that the salary hasnt be paid cos they've nt gt my rsa pin no with them. U can also check urs to confirm. Others who hv bn paid cld also verify for us that their acc has bn funded.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by spicy4lyfe: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
@topraj, i am yet to submit my r.s.a number so i dnt expect d pension manager to credit my acct
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by topraj2003: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
I've bn told d reason for d delay at d district. A lot of people are affected.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
topraj2003: I've bn told d reason for d delay at d district. A lot of people are affected.
bros,what's the reason?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by topraj2003: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
The auditor(for my district) said d delay is from alausa ; only 97 out of 130 of newly employed have had accounted created for them at alausa. Only 59 of d 97 have got alert, he said he'd go to alausa later in d day to inquire whats delaying the remainin 38. The rest whose account have nt bn created will have their july salaries later in the year, but that wont disturb august salaries cos by then account 'll have bn created for everyone. He gave us his mobile no for update.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
topraj2003: The auditor(for my district) said d delay is from alausa ; only 97 out of 130 of newly employed have had accounted created for them at alausa. Only 59 of d 97 have got alert, he said he'd go to alausa later in d day to inquire whats delaying the remainin 38. The rest whose account have nt bn created will have their july salaries later in the year, but that wont disturb august salaries cos by then account 'll have bn created for everyone. He gave us his mobile no for update.
thanks for the info
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jayjuice(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2013
topraj2003: The auditor(for my district) said d delay is from alausa ; only 97 out of 130 of newly employed have had accounted created for them at alausa. Only 59 of d 97 have got alert, he said he'd go to alausa later in d day to inquire whats delaying the remainin 38. The rest whose account have nt bn created will have their july salaries later in the year, but that wont disturb august salaries cos by then account 'll have bn created for everyone. He gave us his mobile no for update.

When will we get the july salary then, sept!!!
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Swonder: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Please I want to confirm if truely 3rd class candidate is not accepted despite issuance of appointment letter in the on going Lagos state Teaching service documentation.My brother has 3rd Class and got message to come n pick his letter in one of the district(s). Please sincere urgent reply is needed. One love!
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dephilosopher: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Swonder: Please I want to confirm if truely 3rd class candidate is not accepted despite issuance of appointment letter in the on going Lagos state Teaching service documentation.My brother has 3rd Class and got message to come n pick his letter in one of the district(s). Please sincere urgent reply is welcome.One love!
since ur brother got info to come for his letter pls let him go and don't listen to whatever anyone says
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pj3400(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Have you received any alert in PFA account? I received an alert showing how much that was deposited in ♍aι̥ PFA account. N6,442 to be precise. Just saying.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
@pj3400,what's d name of ur PFA n wen did u receive d alert?I haven't received any PFA alert but have bin paid my July salary.Ur quick response highly welcome
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by olabscars(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
I av rcvd an alert also frm mypfa.It is 6 plus.Am using Leadway.Just sent me alert on 22nd August.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pj3400(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Have u been paid? Pls check υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ account manually or be expectant cos have been paid. May God beleful us all.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dephilosopher: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na wa ooo again so dis august wan pass us by again
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nifemiagbag: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
pj3400: Have u been paid? Pls check υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ account manually or be expectant cos have been paid. May God beleful us all.
Pls wat district r u frm?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pj3400(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2013
District 1. Its not about the district I guess. Its about the bank.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2013
@pj3400,wats d name of ur bank?Wat was d exactly date u were paid ur July n Aug salary?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lizzygirl(f): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2013
pj3400: Have u been paid? Pls check υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ account manually or be expectant cos have been paid. May God beleful us all.
Waoooo August salary Dats nice. Fashola is working Lagos is working. Eko oni baje
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2013
dephilosopher: Na wa ooo again so dis august wan pass us by again
so you're now scared,were you not saying we shouldn't make a mountain out of a mole's hill last month.btw,what district are you?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Jst now,i received Gtb alert for my August salary.District 2(Maryland)
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
I too just received alert now(GTB),district 2 but only for august.so what about July?Any other person in the house in my shoes?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ao can som1 get oracle number n i.d card?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by naturalwaves: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
A.Mossley:
I too just received alert now(GTB),district 2 but only for august.so what about July?Any other person in the house in my shoes?
Same thing, same GTB but no July salary just August.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Some Fun While Job Hunting / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.