Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

7 Plots Of Land At Liadi Village Near Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Plots Of Land At Liadi Village Near Ikorodu (950 Views)

7 Plots Near Nigerian Breweries Sango Ota. N70m / Bungalow For Sale@oseni Liadi, Okota / 7 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Plots Of Land At Liadi Village Near Ikorodu by Xtfield(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2012
Two years ago, I bought 7 plots of land from a family in Liadi Village Ikorodu, Lagos State for the purpose of building a school. Unfortunately, another family began to lay claim to the land, so the project was put on hold. Eventually, I got land in my state capital (Ado Ekiti) for the same project. I have now settled with the other family so I am covered from both sides. Since I no longer need the land for the project, I wish to dispose the 7 plots of land. I am willing to sell all 7 plots together or in bits. One of the plots already has an uncompleted borehole on it. We were working on the borehole before we were forced ro stop work then. Asking price is N300,000 per plot. Anyone interested should contact me: Mr. Solomon on 08098750509
Re: 7 Plots Of Land At Liadi Village Near Ikorodu by Xtfield(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
I've received several enquieries about the location of this land. For the benefit of all, it is located at Liadi, a village some 20minutes drive from Ikorodu as you drive towards Ijebu-Ode. There are two ways to access the land. First is via Maya while the second is via Adamo Village. Any interested buyers will meet with the two families to confirm that they have both been settled so no fear of any more problems from them. Feel free to call me to visit the site. My numbers are 08098750509, 08120948284. For the avoidance of doubts, let me state that I am not an agent, but the actual owner of the land. I currently reside in Ikorodu.
Re: 7 Plots Of Land At Liadi Village Near Ikorodu by Xtfield(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2012
Yes, the land has an approved survey plan

(1) (Reply)

Very Affordable Properties In Badagry Town / A Standard Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro-oke Alfa / Property (4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom) For Sale In Ayetoro Ijanikin (give Away Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.