Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Work With Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Work With Me (597 Views)

Poll: What will you do when you found out dat the pregnancy your wife is carrying is not for you?

Kill her: 0% (0 votes)
Divorce her: 0% (0 votes)
Stay with her: 0% (0 votes)
Send her to the guy then after delivery take her back: 0% (0 votes)
Take her to her parents: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / P-square To Work With Amstel Showtime Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work With Me by Victorjoseph(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2012
embarassedI am a determined musician with a record label which is no more functioning anymore.Who can work in hand to hand with me to form another record labelI am a determined musician with a record label which is no more functioning anymore.Who can work in hand to hand with me to form another record labelI am a determined musician with a record label which is no more functioning anymore.Who can work in hand to hand with me to form another record label
Re: Work With Me by Martinbre: 7:34pm On May 26, 2012
Hey man.... Can holla @me on 07087767235 or martbeatz@yahoo.com am a young producer... I fink we can work it out... Pls am serious if ya not den no need to contact..... "Cheers"
Re: Work With Me by Obrah1(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2012
I am a videographer we cn wrk 2geda in terms of video shooting wen we record pple we cn also shoot their video on our label.u cn cal me on 08074749756 or 08138140301,or email on klaysabfilms@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Gta Radio: Wctr / I Remember When Nigerian Artistes Ran Abroad For Musical Success(pls Read) / Kanye West's New Album Features D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.