Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Adsense Secret Revealed: How To Get Targeted Publisher Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Secret Revealed: How To Get Targeted Publisher Ads (775 Views)

Webbmoderator: A Secret Revealed ! / Top 10 Best PPC (pay Per Click) Publisher Networks For 2014 / Pls How Can I Get Targeted Ads To Show On My Wordpress Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Secret Revealed: How To Get Targeted Publisher Ads by ChiJosh2(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2012
This article will unveil the Adsense publishers secret that has been hidden from both new and amateur bloggers by industries professionals especially those who started off just like me without a professional training nor guidance. It also reveals several Adsence for publisher techniques which for many years has been circulating within pro bloggers in coded words as "NICHE BLOGGING/ NICHE MARKETING"

AdSense publishers make their money when ads displayed on their website are clicked on. As easy as this may sound, there are many ways to build profitable AdSense websites, but too often bloggers complain the low rate from clicks or that they are not getting the right kind of ads to display.

Having relevant ads on your blog or website is very crucial to having a favorable click through rate. As an Adsense publisher, the key point to note is, "Your readers will be more likely to click on your ads if they are pertinent to the articles you write especially those that interests them."

Adsense, as with other contextual-advertising programs, scans your website content and displays ads most considered relevant for your site. From experience however, you'll agree most ads is not always what your blog is actually about. The good news is, there are ways to correct Adsense so that it displays more relevant ads that will be more likely to be clicked on. ...... Happy now?!

Lets get started...

Targeted Adsense Ads For Publisher

Section targeting is one way to avoiding Adsense from displaying irrelevant ads. It allows Continue Reading...http://www.blog101tips.com/2012/05/niche-marketing-secrets-revealed.html
Re: Adsense Secret Revealed: How To Get Targeted Publisher Ads by jideneye: 5:48pm On May 24, 2012
Hi,

I must confess that I love this straight to the point tips.
I was thinking of someone who is new to adsense or even
have been around for a while but still doesn't make so much
money and wonder how can the different pieces be fixed to
make sense for the person trying to use the information shared.

I have been on adsense for more than a year now and have had
experiences from different niche and strategies. But would say
I have cracked the nut and discovered that

1. Research of niche to choose is the first key thing if not
you will end up putting in effort and generating little to nothing.
I personally had blog with just one post and made $158 btw xmas and
the fuel subsidy strike.

2. Knowing the exact keyword to target and setting up your blog with
high conversion rate is something very key. It was alarming for me when
I saw a click thru rate of more than 30%, but my saving grace was that
it was abt 90% organic traffic.

3. Onsite optimisation naturally increased my ranking while a very special
offsite linking for download sites gave me so much of respect from Google.
This pushed me to the first page of google in days.

I would like to continue but have something that will give you all that I use
to make money from adsense in the link below and note is is actually for sale.
It is worth every penny and much more trust me.

www.adsenseinnercircle.digitalproducthub.com

But if you don't know if you should take action immediately, then download a
free copy of my Money Niche Extractor and get some more cool stuff reserved for
people on my list to see how easy it actual is to make money from adsense

http://www.adsenseinnercircle.digitalproducthub.com/squeeze-smnee/

This my 2 naira contribution here.

Jide Neye

(1) (Reply)

How To Edit PHP Scripts To Suit A Company's Contact Us Page. / Hey Guys, So Why Do People Pay For Web Hosting When Webs.com Is Free ? / If You Want To Be A Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.