Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Contract In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contract In Abuja (937 Views)

Do It Yourself - Contract Version / I Need A Pertiner In My Dredging And Haulage Contract In Ahuda Rivers State. / Ago Supply Contract In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2007
hello people,i just met this dg who told me to forward a proposal to his office,a government firm in abuja to supply stuffs,i don't have an idea of wat to supply in the office,could anyone make suggestions,i promise to giv the one with the successful suggestion sumthin back wen it clicks.thanks
Re: Contract In Abuja by walcolm(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2007
you dont just supply stuff off the bat. if d person u met is a DG, then the question is, what ministry? what are the things they use and need? what are the things they lack which of these things can you get?

you might want to take a reconnaissance trip to the ministry to get info about how the place works

that way you wont look like an idiot when you drop a proposal to supply stuff not needed by the ministry
Re: Contract In Abuja by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2007
maybe i 4got to add its a new office and i meant office accessories in particular,like paper shredder,e.t.c.,they have most of the basic stuffs so i need ideas on those office accessories that are really cool but absent in most offices
Re: Contract In Abuja by walcolm(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2007
so fo there and see the accessories they are missing and need
Re: Contract In Abuja by miquest: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
I'll suggest this for a new office,
You either supply, stationaries, computers, printers and printer inks.
stuffs like that would be profitable,
i have supplied for some offices and those are the basic things they usually need
contact me on miquest05@yahoo.com
and i'll tell you more.
Re: Contract In Abuja by Dorcasde(f): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
ctrume:

hello people,i just met this dg who told me to forward a proposal to his office,a government firm in abuja to supply stuffs,i don't have an idea of what to supply in the office,could anyone make suggestions,i promise to giv the one with the successful suggestion sumthin back when it clicks.thanks

If whatever you're supplying is in large quantity, China would be the best place to import from. Basically, most of the stuffs we use in Nigeria are from China, Though people whine about the quality of the goods from China; it’s not the fault of the Chinese manufacturers but the Nigerian importers who give them low specifications of which the price is affordable to an average Nigerian. China exports goods of different types to virtually countries all over the world, it all depends on what you want, quality or quantity!
If you need any assistance from China, hallo at me on dorcasde@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N95 - 8gb (for Sale) - Auction / Gsm Phone Repairs Business For Graduates / What Does It Take To Make Money In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.