Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] (73783 Views)

brand new locked white HTC one X for sale@40k.... / Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim / Hwo To Unscramble Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by aurora777: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ ONOME
People call you names because you give them reasons to doubt you!
MY RECEIVER HAS BEEN WITH YOU SINCE JUNE 2013 AND DESPITE MY HUES AND CRIES IN THIS FORUM AND ON PHONE AND SMS, YoU HAVE BLATANTLY REFUSED TO SEND IT BACK TO ME! THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE AND LIKE I SAID IN MY LAST POST, UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS, YOU ARE BOUND TO BE CALLED NAMES AND RIGHTLY SO.

MR. ONOME, RETURN MY SATELITTE RECEIVER!

[/quote]
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by DUNKA(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
harizonal123: 1. Pls if I am in a location where there is no mobile network or internet connection can this HD machices of your work there?
2. Apart from ds*v channels is it possible to to watch other pay tv at same time
3. OK let say am scrambled cos I could not afford 15k a year. Can this machines of your be used to watch FTA like multi TV.
4. Your dreambox HD machines what is the notable difference between the one35k and the one of 55k. I mean is there any thing the one with the higher price do that the other cant do?
5. If i pay for the subscription of 10k a year will I be able to watch live premiership games and Mnet movies?
Bros, I only just need enlightenment, I mean no harm. I beg help me answer the questions so i know what am about committing my cash to. Thanks
bros your questions are too much as i earlier pointed out he does not give full explanations of what products he is selling even though I stand to be corrected as I am also interested with what his replies 2 each question will be. Fully subscribed grin
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by DUNKA(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
harizonal123: 1. Pls if I am in a location where there is no mobile network or internet connection can this HD machices of your work there?
2. Apart from ds*v channels is it possible to to watch other pay tv at same time
3. OK let say am scrambled cos I could not afford 15k a year. Can this machines of your be used to watch FTA like multi TV.
4. Your dreambox HD machines what is the notable difference between the one35k and the one of 55k. I mean is there any thing the one with the higher price do that the other cant do?
5. If i pay for the subscription of 10k a year will I be able to watch live premiership games and Mnet movies?
Bros, I only just need enlightenment, I mean no harm. I beg help me answer the questions so i know what am about committing my cash to. Thanks
bros your questions are too much as i earlier pointed out he does not give full explanations of what products he is selling only big grammer and half answers even though I stand to be corrected as I am also interested with what his replies 2 each question will be. Fully subscribed grin
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by DUNKA(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bros your questions are too much as i earlier pointed out he does not give full explanations of what products he is selling even though I stand to be corrected as I am also interested with what his replies 2 each question will be. Fully subscribed grin
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2013
aurora777: @ ONOME
People call you names because you give them reasons to doubt you!
MY RECEIVER HAS BEEN WITH YOU SINCE JUNE 2013 AND DESPITE MY HUES AND CRIES IN THIS FORUM AND ON PHONE AND SMS, YoU HAVE BLATANTLY REFUSED TO SEND IT BACK TO ME! THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE AND LIKE I SAID IN MY LAST POST, UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS, YOU ARE BOUND TO BE CALLED NAMES AND RIGHTLY SO.

MR. ONOME, RETURN MY SATELITTE RECEIVER!

@akintoye I did nt deny that ur HD box which u return back to me for re-check. Bt mind u that because this is a social forum ,foul languages on my name wount make me listen to any one who accuses me wrongly!
I dnt do delivery o.k( those ar d job of my workers) u sent me money & i sent u ur product & it worked Bt along d line the spider ic got burnt which I said pls understand me that I was going to give u another Bt u got to pay 15k & I dnt mind loosing bt u said I should rather return it bk which i knw that I.am d importer & I felt it can.t be change & I dnt mind loosing.I told my staffs to label it for damage. moreover I did told u i was gonna travel to Asia Bt will spend just 2 weeks right? Bt cos u call & sms me & I didn.t respond u decided that calling me( somebody u sent ur money & sent u ur product to has now turned a thief?) I just laughed. well AKINTOYE , even though u like say all ur poo it.s nt gonna make listen to u because u think u can spoil my reputation.I know I was gonna giv u another one for free bt I just wanted to knw people. my products ar for sell & I can boast to anyone who care to listen that even in that lagos called centet of commerce, I hav gone too far in all this satellite biz.
I.AM ALWAY BOASTFULL OF MY SELF. 11 YEARS IS NOT A JOKE!
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2013
THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE I SOLD THINGS TO ON CREDIT BUT HAVE REFUSED PAYING ME.I THAT LAGOS ALONE MY MONEY IN THE HANDS OF PEOPLE ARE GETING TO 200,000 BT because I DNT MENTION NAMES MEANS I.M FOOLISH.IN THE EAST I HAVE DEBTORS ETC. I ONLY BELIEVE THAT THE MORE I LOST SOMETIN D MORE I GET THEM IN THOUSAND.
I WILL NEVER CHASE ANY ONE OWNING ME BE GOD WILL FIGHT FOR MY BIZ.
SO U THE CUSTOMERS ARE CHEATING ME INDIRECTLY because I.M COOL ABI .
THIS SATELLITE COMMUNICATION RUNS IN MY DNA SO I VERILY KNW IT .
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2013
DSTV HAS MONEY BUT THEY KNW ME IN PERSON & THEY CAN.T DO ME ANYTIN. I HAVE MY LAWYERS.THOSE MENTIONING SOME SET OF USELESS RECIEVERS HERE THAT HARDLY SUPPORTS SOME ACCOUNT WILL SOON BE CRYING. ALL THOSE SO CALL HD PEOPLE ARE BUYING WILL SOON BE BLOCKED & THIER CASE WILL SLEEP LIKE THE AVATER.
ALL INFORMATION INVOLVING ALL BOXES & SOME HD MACHINES ARE IN MY PALM.
I.AM VERY PROUD & I KNW WHO I.AM THANK U ALL
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 1:40am On Nov 19, 2013
SOME PEOPLE PRAYER IS: I SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR MY STATEMENTS. BUT I JAMES SAT WANTS TO SOUND IT VERY LOUD TO WHO CARES TO LISTEN THAT MY PERSON IS VERY DIFFICULT TO ARREST WITHOUT JUST.SOME PEOPLE TINK I.M MAKING NOISE BT I.M NOT AT ALL.
MULTICHOICE HAVE TRIED BUT DID NOT BUT ANY ONE CAN STILL TRY.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2013
DEAR NIGERIANS MY BIZ ARE LEGAL & THIS ONLINE BIZ IS TO REACH OUT TO THOSE WHO ARE ONLY SEEING COMMON PRODUCTS ALWAYS.
MY PRODUCTS WILL CONVIENCE U IF U SEE ANY.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 2:54am On Nov 19, 2013
LAST WEEK ONE IBRAHIM CAME ONLINE TRYING TO BLACKMAIL HIM SELF NOT ME.
I SOLD HIM A FULL ONE YEAR ACCOUNT ON THE 11-11-2013 .BUT HE CAME ONLINE CALLING ME NAMES.
THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE BUYING INTERNET ACCOUNT & THEY NEVER COMPLAIN SO Y U(if he doesn't knw how to input them the he hav cantacted someone). MY ACCOUNT IS TOO GOOD.
THESE IS THE ACCOUNT:
Up-satview.sytes.net
port-19000
user-hdcam063
SO THESE IS IT.BUT HE DID NOT POST THI LAST WEEK.ANY ONE CAN TRY MAYB u MIGHT BE THE LUCKY WINNER
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by erniok(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2013
onome25: LAST WEEK ONE IBRAHIM CAME ONLINE TRYING TO BLACKMAIL HIM SELF NOT ME.
I SOLD HIM A FULL ONE YEAR ACCOUNT ON THE 11-11-2013 .BUT HE CAME ONLINE CALLING ME NAMES.
THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE BUYING INTERNET ACCOUNT & THEY NEVER COMPLAIN SO Y U(if he doesn't knw how to input them the he hav cantacted someone). MY ACCOUNT IS TOO GOOD.
THESE IS THE ACCOUNT:
Up-satview.sytes.net
port-19000
SO THESE IS IT.BUT HE DID NOT POST THI LAST WEEK.ANY ONE CAN TRY MAYB u MIGHT BE THE LUCKY WINNER
Onome, I think this is wrong. Since wat u sold to him is genuine, u shld not display his username and pssword publicly.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by harizonal123(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2013
@ Onome
Making things really complicated for your self. You r not doing the work of a good sales man at all. I advice you to employ somebody who could help u run this thread effectively cos u think u r justifying your self by doing this but I tell u, u r killing this thread very fast without knowing. A good salesman knows that his customers r always right. Just find a way to resolve your differences amicably without exchanging words and getting them more angry. Remember a good name is better than riches

1 Like

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
you are right man ,he is killing this thread gradually
harizonal123:

Making things really complicated for your self. You r not doing the work of a good sales man at all. I advice you to employ somebody who could help u run this thread effectively cos u think u r justifying your self by doing this but I tell u, u r killing this thread very fast without knowing. A good salesman knows that his customers r always right. Just find a way to resolve your differences amicably without exchanging words and getting them more angry. Remember a good name is better than riches
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Its wrong to display the guy's password online pls delete it and all thos that quoted should do same.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by tirnom: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Onome, pls come clean on all these allegations.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by lekkie073(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
onome25: DSTV HAS MONEY BUT THEY KNW ME IN PERSON & THEY CAN.T DO ME ANYTIN. I HAVE MY LAWYERS.THOSE MENTIONING SOME SET OF USELESS RECIEVERS HERE THAT HARDLY SUPPORTS SOME ACCOUNT WILL SOON BE CRYING. ALL THOSE SO CALL HD PEOPLE ARE BUYING WILL SOON BE BLOCKED & THIER CASE WILL SLEEP LIKE THE AVATER.
ALL INFORMATION INVOLVING ALL BOXES & SOME HD MACHINES ARE IN MY PALM.
I.AM VERY PROUD & I KNW WHO I.AM THANK U ALL
ogbeni shut up.....na only u dey import dongles and HD boxes? with the manner u r doing this biz, I suspect u r more of a fraud. u sell to one person judiciously, while u scam hundreds.....

1 Like

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
d guy too dey proud i mean it,he cant even shut up for once
lekkie073:
ogbeni shut up.....na only u dey import dongles and HD boxes? with the manner u r doing this biz, I suspect u r more of a fraud. u sell to one person judiciously, while u scam hundreds.....
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by ganex: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
good188: d guy too dey proud i mean it,he cant even shut up for once
Una don fine trouble. A child is free 2 claim his fada's farm is d biggest, why de persecutions.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by DUNKA(m): 2:17am On Nov 20, 2013
ganex:
Una don fine trouble. A child is free 2 claim his fada's farm is d biggest, why de persecutions.
@ganex, why don't u buy a product from onome and then come and tell us your experience when you have issues and on top of spending your hard earned money with no resolution you are insulted. grin The problem is there seems to be no transparency in his dealings and by d way he has convenietly ignored d simple questions earlier asked by a poster which I highlighted 3 times in d thread with big grammer and boasts as he usually does.

1 Like

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Malix: 2:48am On Nov 20, 2013
igwemoagbo: ma azsky isnt still working yet.6 channels showing. who can re-new my account based in lagos
if u r using azsky 12volts and u ve just few chanels showin dnt be alarmd,its a general issue n ll be resolvd hopefuly b4 d end of dis month.
Azsky 12volts is A+ cloned azsky product and uses d same server with A+,its totally diff frm azsky 5volts. Both accts r avaliable in alaba int'l market
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by tspun(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Malix:
if u r using azsky 12volts and u ve just few chanels showin dnt be alarmd,its a general issue n ll be resolvd hopefuly b4 d end of dis month.
Azsky 12volts is A+ cloned azsky product and uses d same server with A+,its totally diff frm azsky 5volts. Both accts r avaliable in alaba int'l market
should we look for a way to get d new account or we should just wait till it pick up ?
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Malix: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2013
tspun: should we look for a way to get d new account or we should just wait till it pick up ?
if urs is showin few chanels then wait,it ll soon be resolvd
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2013
I WILL NOT SAY MUCH AGAIN BT THE RULES SHOULD BE ABIDE.
NOTE:

FOR THOSE WHO DON.T BELIEVE THAT I.AM WHOM I SAY I.AM,
IF U ARE IN PORT & CALABER , I WILL BE THERE BY DECEMBER FOR A BIZ SEMINAR ( I WILL TELL U THE NAME OF THE HOTEL WHEN ALL ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE )
IN LAGOS I WILL BE THERE BY 3rd WEEK OF JANUARY FOR THESAME PURPOSE.
FOR ALL THOSE IN NAIRALAND, COME & SEE THINGS FOR UR SELF.
SEEING ME IS BELIEVING.I HAVE SOME FRIENDS COMING INTO THE COUNTRY SO IT WILL HELP U THE PARTICIPANTS.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2013
PLS THE RULES OF THIS THREAD SHOULD BE RESPECTED.
THANK U.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by aurora777: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
onome25:
@akintoye I did nt deny that ur HD box which u return back to me for re-check. Bt mind u that because this is a social forum ,foul languages on my name wount make me listen to any one who accuses me wrongly!
I dnt do delivery o.k( those ar d job of my workers) u sent me money & i sent u ur product & it worked Bt along d line the spider ic got burnt which I said pls understand me that I was going to give u another Bt u got to pay 15k & I dnt mind loosing bt u said I should rather return it bk which i knw that I.am d importer & I felt it can.t be change & I dnt mind loosing.I told my staffs to label it for damage. moreover I did told u i was gonna travel to Asia Bt will spend just 2 weeks right? Bt cos u call & sms me & I didn.t respond u decided that calling me( somebody u sent ur money & sent u ur product to has now turned a thief?) I just laughed. well AKINTOYE , even though u like say all ur poo it.s nt gonna make listen to u because u think u can spoil my reputation.I know I was gonna giv u another one for free bt I just wanted to knw people. my products ar for sell & I can boast to anyone who care to listen that even in that lagos called centet of commerce, I hav gone too far in all this satellite biz.
I.AM ALWAY BOASTFULL OF MY SELF. 11 YEARS IS NOT A JOKE!

@ ONOME, YOUR POST ABOVE ALREADY SHOWS THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE! YOU HAVE UNWITTINGLY EXPOSED YOURSELF TO EVERYONE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD. YOU ADMITTED MY COMPLAINTS AND YOUR UNINTELLIGENT EXPRESSION OF PRIDE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS JUST GOES TO FURTHER EXPOSE YOUR CRUDE AND CROOKED NATURE WHICH NATURALLY HAS REFLECTED IN YOUR BUSINESS! YOU ARE WHINNING THAT PEOPLE OWE YOU ALL OVER... REMEMBER WHAT I POSTED EARLIER: 'WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND'. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT, UNLESS YOU COME CLEAN. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, BUT APPARENTLY, YOU ARE NOT!
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by lekkie073(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
onome25: PLS THE RULES OF THIS THREAD SHOULD BE RESPECTED.
THANK U.
what useless rules? stop 419ing people. dats my advice to u
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by icconium(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
I bought a dongle from onome and I had some problems in connecting I initially thought he was a fraud but he is not he taught me how to solve the problem today I still enjoy the dongle . I want to say that he very busy so patiently await his response. To Onome pls try and control your temper nigerians are very skeptical especially your first timers they are looking at the cash not your person pls build their confidence over time. Cheers
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekkie073: what useless rules? stop 419ing people. dats my advice to u
U DARE ME
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
icconium: I bought a dongle from onome and I had some problems in connecting I initially thought he was a fraud but he is not he taught me how to solve the problem today I still enjoy the dongle . I want to say that he very busy so patiently await his response. To Onome pls try and control your temper nigerians are very skeptical especially your first timers they are looking at the cash not your person pls build their confidence over time. Cheers
I think you are totally right, onome need to be humble and gentle with his customers.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekkie073: what useless rules? stop 419ing people. dats my advice to u
i.am not ur mate & will never be but if u dare me,just put ur phone number here & they will find u. what gave u d right to talk to me,did u pay for sometin & it never got to u? look i have so many tins to do & my time ONLINE is limited bt if u think u can just jump here & tel me trash witout realy verifying weather what u heard is TRUE OR FALSE then u have urself to blame.mind u that i said i.am a sat maind & a sat finder pls mr dnt bite what u can.t chew. As those who ar into tracking weather i can track u or not.MY GPS is strong so knw d way u talk to people.
HOW CAN U SAY I.AM BAD,HAV U SEEN A FRAUDSTER OR A SCAMMER USING THIER GENUIN LINES OR BANKS DETAILS BEFORE? I HAVE DISPLAY 2lines EVER SINCE HERE & I HAVE NEVER CHANGE ANY & MY LINES HARDLY GOES OFF DESPITE FLOCKS OF CALLS. U DNT USE STICK TO MEASURE A MAN BT USE UR HEAD TO DETERMINE HIS MIND.
SOMETIME IT.S ANNOYING THE WAY MOST OF U THINK,I.AM A VERY BUSY MAN DOES NT MAKE ME IGNOR CALLS EXCEPT I.M IN A MEETING. WEATHER U WORK IN A BANK OR WHAT, U & ME ARE NOT MATE.BUT IF U DARE ME LIKE I SAID THAT I HAVE NO ISSUE HERE WIT ANYONE EXCEPT MR.AKINTOYE WHICH I TOO HAV DRAWN MY LINE TO HIM.
PLS FRIENDS DON.T LOOKS AS I.M ALWAYS BOASTING BUT I.M ANGRY @ D WAY SOME PEOPLE JUDGE ME. I WONDER IF MOST OF U WERE IN MY SHOES,hmmmm UR HEAD WILL BE BURNING.
CALLS, CUSTOMERS @home here ,all OVER NIGERIA & SOME NIEGHBOURING COUNTRY,ALWAYS ONLINE(except cooling off) THIS THING SOME OF U ARE ENJOYING OR SELLING,U DNT KNW HW THEY ARE MADE TO PRODUCE THEM & CHIP INTO THE COUNTRY. SOME SAT PROVIDERS HAS STRONG SURFLOCKING & WE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO TRY OUR BEST.
THIS STUFF HAS GIVEN MOST OF U JOB & I.M HAPPY FOR THAT.
LOOK THIS IS NOT SOME DONGLE FORUM U GUYS GO TO & SPILL RUBISH TO PEOPLE, U CAN.T TELL ME LAGOS WERE CROOKS LIVE.AGBERO & WERE FAKE PRODUCTS COMES IN.U THAT IS TALKING TRASH HERE WITOUT VERYFING THE AUTHENTICITY SHOULD WATCH UR MOUTH.
I DON.T NID TO COME TO LAGOS B4 UR MOUTH IS SHUT FOR U.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by lekkie073(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
onome25:
i.am not ur mate & will never be but if u dare me,just put ur phone number here & they will find u. what gave u d right to talk to me,did u pay for sometin & it never got to u? look i have so many tins to do & my time ONLINE is limited bt if u think u can just jump here & tel me trash witout realy verifying weather what u heard is TRUE OR FALSE then u have urself to blame.mind u that i said i.am a sat maind & a sat finder pls mr dnt bite what u can.t chew. As those who ar into tracking weather i can track u or not.MY GPS is strong so knw d way u talk to people.
HOW CAN U SAY I.AM BAD,HAV U SEEN A FRAUDSTER OR A SCAMMER USING THIER GENUIN LINES OR BANKS DETAILS BEFORE? I HAVE DISPLAY 2lines EVER SINCE HERE & I HAVE NEVER CHANGE ANY & MY LINES HARDLY GOES OFF DESPITE FLOCKS OF CALLS. U DNT USE STICK TO MEASURE A MAN BT USE UR HEAD TO DETERMINE HIS MIND.
SOMETIME IT.S ANNOYING THE WAY MOST OF U THINK,I.AM A VERY BUSY MAN DOES NT MAKE ME IGNOR CALLS EXCEPT I.M IN A MEETING. WEATHER U WORK IN A BANK OR WHAT, U & ME ARE NOT MATE.BUT IF U DARE ME LIKE I SAID THAT I HAVE NO ISSUE HERE WIT ANYONE EXCEPT MR.AKINTOYE WHICH I TOO HAV DRAWN MY LINE TO HIM.
PLS FRIENDS DON.T LOOKS AS I.M ALWAYS BOASTING BUT I.M ANGRY @ D WAY SOME PEOPLE JUDGE ME. I WONDER IF MOST OF U WERE IN MY SHOES,hmmmm UR HEAD WILL BE BURNING.
CALLS, CUSTOMERS @home here ,all OVER NIGERIA & SOME NIEGHBOURING COUNTRY,ALWAYS ONLINE(except cooling off) THIS THING SOME OF U ARE ENJOYING OR SELLING,U DNT KNW HW THEY ARE MADE TO PRODUCE THEM & CHIP INTO THE COUNTRY. SOME SAT PROVIDERS HAS STRONG SURFLOCKING & WE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO TRY OUR BEST.
THIS STUFF HAS GIVEN MOST OF U JOB & I.M HAPPY FOR THAT.
LOOK THIS IS NOT SOME DONGLE FORUM U GUYS GO TO & SPILL RUBISH TO PEOPLE, U CAN.T TELL ME LAGOS WERE CROOKS LIVE.AGBERO & WERE FAKE PRODUCTS COMES IN.U THAT IS TALKING TRASH HERE WITOUT VERYFING THE AUTHENTICITY SHOULD WATCH UR MOUTH.
I DON.T NID TO COME TO LAGOS B4 UR MOUTH IS SHUT FOR U.
ur fada scrotum angry

1 Like

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
MY MOTIVE ONLINE IS TO REACH TO THOSE WHO WANTS D BEST & FAR.THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO AR READY TO PAY FOR GENUINE PRODUCTS NOT MINDING THE COST.
I HAVE MY HEAD OFFICE IN THE NORTH & THEY HARDLY SEE ME INPERSON.I.AM A HUMAN WITH FEELINGS & IF U CAN GET SOME OF MY NEW PRODUCTS, U.LL KNW THAT ALL THESE SO CALLED AVATERCAM HD ARE PURE RUBBISH & STILL FROM THESAME COMPANY AS DONGLES.
THERE A SOLID HD OUT THERE U CAN BUY & SOMETIME I HEAR WHEN SOME GUYS OR DEALERS DECIEVE THIER CUSTOMERS WITH UN COMFIRM TRUETH OF DONGLES & SOME HD RECIEVERS.
SOME WILL SAY A+ is clone to azsky server WHILESOME WILL SAY AVATERCAM HD IS DIFFERENT FROM SOM G -SERIES RECIEVERS, ITS ALL LIES, THESE STUFF ARE FRM THESAME COMPANY AS DONGLE BOXES.
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BOUGHT LIBERTY B4 & HAV SEEN IT 99% DEMISE WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT AVARTERCAM HD WILL FOLLOW SUIT & PEOPLE WILL KEEP WASTING THIER HARD EARN MONEY ON NEW & DECIETFULL PRODUCTS.
THERE ARE GOOD PRODUCTS FROM KOREA & GERMANY U GUYS CAN BUY O.K.
SO THINK WISE AS A FINAL CONSUMER B4 BUYING.
AS A DEALER I HAVE 8 OF THEM I MONITOR DAILLY. I DON T PAY MULTICHOICE DESPITE I HAVE THE CASH BT RATHER USE WHAT I SELL SO THAT I CAN GET COMPLAINS IF ANY.
THANK U

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter / Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.