Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Michelle Obama Vs Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Obama Vs Beyonce (610 Views)

Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? / Michelle Obama Vs Ann Romney: Who's Your Pick? / Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Vs Beyonce by ochallo: 7:25am On May 26, 2012
In a recent news , first lady of usa just said if she had a chance to be someone else she would be beyonce,

Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyoncé Knowles.

The First Lady of the United States says that if she wasn't heading the White House in Washington D.C with American President Barack Obama, she would love to be a music artist.

She told People: "Gosh, if I had some gift, I'd be Beyoncé. I'd be some great singer."

Michelle made the claim in a new interview with the magazine when asked if there was any celebrity or world figure with whom she'd switch lives.

She added: "The power of music, being able to play an instrument... It looks like musicians just have the most fun."

if you were to be either of them which would you be?

My choice is beyonce, she is a legend, she is one of the richest black americans in the world and she is a big business woman.

(1) (Reply)

P Square's Mom Is Dead! / Nas’ Georgia Mansion Sold At Public auction / Chris Brown Makes Video Confessing His Love For Rihanna [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.