Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Double Your Money In 2-7 Days Guaranteed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Double Your Money In 2-7 Days Guaranteed! (6103 Views)

Make 150% To 200% Return On Your Investment Within 7 Days As A Kolanut Traders / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm / Make $250 In 30 Days Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Your Money In 2-7 Days Guaranteed! by kaiblade: 10:01am On May 26, 2012
At truedollarsflow, when you join a line, your name will be entered into the next to be paid list. When more people join, your name will move up and when your name reaches the top position after more users join the site, you will receive double your investment instantly paid to you via Liberty reserve, AlertPay or solid trust pay. Increase your cash for doing NOTHING!!

At truedollarsflow, there is a constant supply of new members joining thanks to their constant advertising, so you don't even need to advertise

Refer a member and earn 1$ on their first investment directly to your Liberty Reserve, Alertpay or Solid trust pay account - Added to your referral commission page ready to instantly cash out at your discretion! Every time you cycle or choose to cash-out referral commission, it is paid instantly!

The minimum investment is $7 per position and the maximum investment is $100 per position,but the site charges 8.99% of your investment + $1 of your 1st investment which is given to your sponsor (the person that referred you). Please note! The $1 will only be removed from your first investment, it won't be deducted from subsequent investments

For example if you invest $7, 8.99% of $7 will be $0.63, this $0.63 will then be subtracted from $7 to give $6.37. If this is your 1st investment, then $1 would be removed from $6.37 to give $5.37. This $5.37 would be your final investment which would give $10.74 when it doubles. The same thing happens when you invest $100, i.e $100-$8.99-$1= $90.01, which will give you $180.02 when it doubles. Your doubled money is paid automatically to the liberty reserve account which you used for depositing. You can only purchase a maximum of 10 positions per day.

This is not a hyip! I just joined on the 21st of may and I've been paid twice this week already, so i can honestly say this is a good place to invest your money. Though the time you get paid depends on the number of people that joins, i.e the more people that joins the earlier you get paid, so it's advisable to refer more people but it's not necessary, you still get paid even if you don't refer.

If you still have more questions, ask it here or send me a pm. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

If you're interested, this is the site http://www.truedollarsflow.com

Re: Double Your Money In 2-7 Days Guaranteed! by Tbase2: 8:23pm On May 27, 2012
kaiblade: At truedollarsflow, when you join a line, your name will be entered into the next to be paid list. When more people join, your name will move up and when your name reaches the top position after more users join the site, you will receive double your investment instantly paid to you via Liberty reserve, AlertPay or solid trust pay. Increase your cash for doing NOTHING!! Guy can't they pay into our local bank account

At truedollarsflow, there is a constant supply of new members joining thanks to their constant advertising, so you don't even need to advertise

Refer a member and earn 1$ on their first investment directly to your Liberty Reserve, Alertpay or Solid trust pay account - Added to your referral commission page ready to instantly cash out at your discretion! Every time you cycle or choose to cash-out referral commission, it is paid instantly!

The minimum investment is $7 per position and the maximum investment is $100 per position,but the site charges 8.99% of your investment + $1 of your 1st investment which is given to your sponsor (the person that referred you). Please note! The $1 will only be removed from your first investment, it won't be deducted from subsequent investments

For example if you invest $7, 8.99% of $7 will be $0.63, this $0.63 will then be subtracted from $7 to give $6.37. If this is your 1st investment, then $1 would be removed from $6.37 to give $5.37. This $5.37 would be your final investment which would give $10.74 when it doubles. The same thing happens when you invest $100, i.e $100-$8.99-$1= $90.01, which will give you $180.02 when it doubles. Your doubled money is paid automatically to the liberty reserve account which you used for depositing. You can only purchase a maximum of 10 positions per day.

This is not a hyip! I just joined on the 21st of may and I've been paid twice this week already, so i can honestly say this is a good place to invest your money. Though the time you get paid depends on the number of people that joins, i.e the more people that joins the earlier you get paid, so it's advisable to refer more people but it's not necessary, you still get paid even if you don't refer.

If you still have more questions, ask it here or send me a pm. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

If you're interested, this is the site http://www.truedollarsflow.com

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For All Type Of Nylon Design And Prints / Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (Advertise your products NOW) / Dried Cow Gallstone Exporter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.