Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Perfect Business For The Century!...the Beauty Business..in Dubai Or Nigeria.. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Perfect Business For The Century!...the Beauty Business..in Dubai Or Nigeria.. (557 Views)

Just The Perfect Business You Have Been Waiting For / Looking For A Visa To Dubai Or Oman ??? Please Call : 08066924817 / Do You Want Buy Land Or Houses In Uk,us,canada, Dubai Or South Africa ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Business For The Century!...the Beauty Business..in Dubai Or Nigeria.. by tommydubai(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2012
Statiscally, the demand for beauty treatments, services and supplies are trending high!...never go low and its increasing...because everyone like to feel good, look good and feel healthy!...

We have the perfect business for you!.. We at cool look aesthetic and fitness center offers Consultancy how to open a Spa and return your investment as planned, services such as training and courses for becoming a professional therapist, aestheticians and spa managers, and we sell supplies needed to put up a spa!.. no worries about everything, we handle all headaches for you...until execution of the business!

for inquiries, email me to tommy_coollookdubai@yahoo.com

hurry and book your inquiries!
Re: Perfect Business For The Century!...the Beauty Business..in Dubai Or Nigeria.. by agent22: 5:00pm On May 26, 2012
Hi. I applied for dubai visa but got rejected, reason that the age in my passport is under age(24yrs). Plz what will I do. D visa I need is bussiness visa (2weeks)
Re: Perfect Business For The Century!...the Beauty Business..in Dubai Or Nigeria.. by tommydubai(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2012
where did you apply for your visa? is it in nigeria or someone process it here in dubai...if u applied for business visa, u can not have it because of your age.. logically, by that age u r still a student...but you can file for transient visa maximum 2 weeks stay if your nationality allows you to have it...u can check with your embassy and uae embassy there to confirm...

why you want business visa?...do you have a business?...so young to be business minded...

(1) (Reply)

Wanted! Wanted!! Wanted!!! / Petrolium Products Suppliers Needed Here In Lagos / Artificial/ Synthetic Grass Designs, A Distinct Archtecturer Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.